September 9, 2022 @ 9:00 am - September 8, 2023 @ 8:00 pm CDT
Roam the top landmarks and hidden gems of San Diego behind the wheel of the world’s first GPS-guided car! This iconic sightseeing tour will let you choose your adventure, in which you’ll learn the history behind the sights that define America’s Finest City. Hop in and enjoy the city’s cultural diversity and wonders at your pace.
Date and Time
The GoCar experience recurs daily. The tours typically depart starting at 9 AM and leave every 15 minutes.
Related Post: How to Save Big With City Pass San Diego
GoCar San Diego’s ticket prices range from $150 to $275.
Where is the departure point?
The tour includes two main departure points:
- Old Town San Diego Tour Departures
3918 Mason St, San Diego, CA.
- Gaslamp Quarter Tour Departures
630 10th Ave San Diego, CA.
How long is the tour?
The tour is as short or long as you’d prefer. It’s up to you to choose the tour hours that fit your budget and needs.
Do I need to follow the car navigation?
Definitely not. The beauty of the GoCar tour is you can take a detour and visit all the areas you wish to see. Then, just use the given map to navigate your way because the car only talks on the assigned routes.
How many people can fit in the car?
GoCar holds a limit of 2 people.
Do I need a valid driving license?
Yes, any International or European license is accepted.
How old do I have to be to drive a GoCar?
You must be 21 years of age.
GoCar San Diego Combo Tickets
See all the remarkable spots and attractions that highlight San Diego with these packages:
- GoCar San Diego & Maritime Museum of San Diego Combo
- USS Midway Museum & GoCar San Diego Combo
- Old Town Trolley Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour & GoCar San Diego Combo
- GoCar San Diego & USS Midway Museum Combo
- GoCar San Diego & Universal Studios Hollywood Combo
Other San Diego Attractions
Make the most of your trip and get around the city with these nearby areas:
- Best of San Diego Walking Tour with Tickets to the USS Midway
- San Diego Dining Cruise by Hornblower
- Maritime Museum of San Diego
- Vino! Vino! Little Italy Wine Tour
- Baja Mexico Grand Tour
- The Sofia Hotel
- The Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter
- Moxy San Diego Downtown/Gaslamp Quarter
- Hotel Indigo Gaslamp Quarter
- Hilton San Diego Bayfront
San Diego is an exciting place to discover, with perfect year-round weather and historical wonders. Jump in the world’s first GPS-guided car and let it take you to the city’s remarkable attractions, neighborhoods, and coastline. Plus, a GoCar will tell you interesting stories and jokes about the top sights, making the adventure more entertaining.