Tucked away in the heart of the Great Smoky Mountains is an H20-soaked utopia of family-friendly fun. High-speed water slides, splash pools, and languid lazy rivers await eager visitors at this award-winning water adventure park.
Follow along as we dive into everything you need to know about Dollywood's Splash Country Water Park.
Marry the magic of a traditional mat racer-style and enclosed slide on Tailspin Racer, or make an exhilarating free-fall drop on Fire Tower Falls.
Little ones will love frolicking in Creek Falls, while sweet lovers can indulge in an icy treat at Berries N Cream.
Take your theme park experience to new splashtastic levels when you visit Splash Country Water Park this summer.
About Dollywood's Splash Country Water Park
While country fans and amusement park enthusiasts may flock to Dollywood, many have never witnessed the watery wonders of Splash Country. Located in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, this nationally ranked water park features over 20 thrilling slides and attractions.
Sitting on 35 sprawling acres, Splash Country makes an ideal destination or addition to any Smokey Mountain getaway. Little minnows of all ages will be overjoyed to try the Big Bear Plunge or play hide and seek in the Cascade's secret play areas.
Thanks to a generous helping of mountain charm and their platinum award-winning lifeguards, Splash Country is considered the most trusted waterpark in Tennessee. So sit back, relax, and enjoy a stress-free summer day!
When to Go
Wondering when is the best time to schedule your aquatic adventure? Dollywood's Splash Country is open from May 14th through September 5th, 2022. Depending on the day of your visit, the park's hours can vary. To see the operating hours for your desired day, click here.
Since Splash Country operates seasonally, it is difficult to avoid the heavier crowds of summer. However, like Dollywood, the park will experience an uptick in attendance on the weekend. Ideal days to visit to avoid long lines include Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday.
Splash Country Water Park Tickets
Can't stop dreaming about the wet and wild thrills of the Raging River Rapids? Before hopping into a world of H20-fueled hijinks, you'll need to purchase your Splash Country Water Park tickets.
Whether you are looking to bundle your tickets and enjoy the home-spun fun and sweet cinnamon bread of Dollywood or simply want to savor water slides and wave pools at Splash Country, we have a ticket for you:
Think you'll want even more Dolly on the daily? Always feel free to upgrade your Single Day Park Admission ticket to a Season Pass on the day of your visit.
Want to schedule some more Smoky Mountain sparkle? Have a magical medieval adventure or search the high seas for some death-defying drama when you book any of our other premier Pigeon Forge attractions.
Beep Beep! Don't let parking woes get in the way of a perfect water park day. Instead, pre-plan your parking strategy ahead of time and soak in even more sunshine. Dollywood Splash Country Parking costs $25 for all standard length vehicles and $30 for oversize length vehicles such as RVs and trailers.
Related Post: Your 2022 Guide to Pigeon Forge Car Shows
Lucky Dollywood Gold or Diamond Season Pass holders are afforded free parking. For an additional fee, preferred parking is available at both parks.
Lots of walking, sun, and swimming can leave tiny tots tuckered out. Let the little ones rest their feet with the securing of a stroller rental. Splash Country provides a limited number of single and double strollers for rent each day.
A single stroller rental will run you $18/day or $20/day for a double. All strollers are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Can't Miss Attractions
Slather on that SPF, as Splash Country Water Park has a plethora of rides that are just waiting to be conquered. From a 25,000 square-foot wave pool to heart-racing turns down a six-lane racing slide, there's an abundance of underwater fun for the whole family.
Related Post: Insider's Guide to Dollywood
Read on to discover our favorite can't-miss attractions:
- Fire Tower Falls - height and speed combine forces to bring you one of Splash Country's most thrilling rides. Consisting of twin free-fall slides rising 70 feet in the air, this 140-foot water-filled lane brings riders an exhilarating splash-packed experience.
- Raging River Rapids - round up the whole family and brace yourself for plenty of soaking Smoky Mountain fun on this raging raft ride.
- Mountain Waves - hang ten with the best of them when you head to the park's sparkling 25,000-square-foot wave pool. Enjoy floating and frolicking, or snuggle up under a canopy for a shaded reprieve.
- TailSpin Racer - five stories tall and longer than a football field, Splash Country's newest attraction delivers unique spiraling, wild twists, and terrifying turns. This is one hairraising hybrid ride featuring high-speed aqua tubes, a traditional mat racer-style slide, and daring enclosed slide drops.
- Downbound Float Trip - take in the tranquil beauty of the Smoky Mountains as you float down this enchanting 1,500-foot lazy river. Watch out for the cascading 200-foot waterfall that will leave you drenched!
- Wild River Falls - totally tubular! Swimmers of all ages can relish the refreshing tube slides of Wild River Falls. Let yourself speed away on a Smoky Mountain River cruise as you slide down four dark and daring slides.
Beaver Tails, Dippin Dots, and mouth-watering BBQ, oh my! While you may be unable to bring outside food or beverages to the park's premises, Splash Country boasts over ten delectable dining options.
Related Post: The 10 Best Restaurants in Pigeon Forge, TN
Plan for a picnic in the shade, or chow down on gourmet mac and cheese options at any of our preferred foodie hotspots:
- BeaverTails - no trip to Splash Country is complete without a deep-fried BeaverTail pastry. Delight in toppings such as Reeses Pieces, cinnamon sugar, Nutella, and more.
- Berries N Cream - you scream, I scream, we all scream for ice cream! Treat yourself to something sweet at Splash Country's one-stop-shop for ice cream.
- Campsite Grill - ready to refuel after hours of body surfing? Heed your campfire cravings with a cornucopia of burgers, sandwiches, fries, and chicken tenders.
- Food Truck - calling all culinary connoisseurs! Expand your palette and moan over mouthfuls of carbs when you sample the delicious varieties of mac and cheese at the Splash Country Food Truck.
- Big River Pavillion - watch the splash-worthy finale of the Tailspin Race as you dine on succulent pulled pork and grilled BBQ chicken platters at the pavilion.
What to Bring
Keep cool and carry on! Don't let sunburns or chlorine-stung eyes ruin your Splash Country day of diversion.
Related Post: Your 2022 Guide to Pigeon Forge Car Shows
Consult our professional packing list and stock your bag full of every last waterpark essential item:
- Sun hat
- Change of clothes
- Swim Diapers (if necessary)
- Portable phone charger
- Hand sanitizer
- Water-safe shoes or sandals
In the Great Smoky Mountains, soaring temperatures only mean one thing. It's time for some Splash Country action!
Pack up those swimsuits and stock up on sunscreen, as there's no better way to celebrate summer than a visit to Dolly's favorite Pigeon Forge paradise.
Immerse yourself in the serene sounds of the Smoky Mountain rivers as you swim, splash, and play your way through 23 refreshing rides.
From exploring multi-levels of marine madness at Bear Mountain Fire Tower to taking it easy on the Downbound Lazy River Float Trip, there are endless aquatic delights to uncover.
So, what are you waiting for! Gather your family of fishes and prepare yourself for an unforgettable underwater adventure.
Tell Us, What's Your Favorite Dollywood Splash Country Attraction?
Leave us a comment below!