from Arizona, Bowfin, City & Punchbowl Tour
Royal Hawaiian Limousine offers an expanded Pearl Harbor tour that is truly unique that offers the finest of our Pearl Harbor experiences, including the official tour of the USS Arizona Memorial, a visit to the submarine USS Bowfin, and then concludes with a fantastic Honolulu City Historical Tour.
This incredible all-encompassing tour provides our passengers the complete story of Dec 7, 1941, the day that launched the United States into World War II; this includes the entire Pearl Harbor Visitor Center experience, its museums, movie documentaries, and the official USS Arizona Memorial Tour.
The highlight of this tour is when you get admission to the National Park Service’s theater to view a 23-minute movie documentary on the bombing of Pearl Harbor and then you will board the US Navy shuttle boat to travel out to the USS Arizona Memorial. Located in Pearl Harbor, the USS Arizona Memorial rests above the sunken battleship USS Arizona. Here you will visit one of our nation’s most popular national monuments and stand in the shrine room to view the names of over 1,178 sailors and marines who lost their lives during the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. Aboard the Memorial, you will also be able to view the oil that is still leaking from the USS Arizona and have a perfect view of the Battleship USS Missouri.
Then we will visit the popular submarine USS Bowfin. The formidable submarine USS Bowfin sank 44 enemy ships in nine war patrols during WWII, earning the nickname, “The Pearl Harbor Avenger”. Your tour includes the Bowfin’s official audio tour that you will take inside the submarine where you will see how the crew of 88 sailors and officers worked in such tight quarters, how most of the sailors smoked and why the crew was unable to take showers for up to four months while on their war patrols. This fascinating tour also includes a stop at the only 40-foot authentic Japanese Kaiten Suicide torpedo on exhibit in the United States.
This premium tour offers the complete Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, USS Arizona Memorial and the submarine USS Bowfin experience, along with our historic Honolulu tour where our passengers get to see Chinatown, ’Iolani Palace, Washington Place, the State Capitol Building, with a stop for photos at the famous Statue of King Kamehameha (The first King of the Hawaiian Islands). Then the tour continues on to the National Cemetery of the Pacific in Punchbowl Crater.
Besides offering our passengers the newest and most comfortable vehicles on the market, it’s our tour drivers who make our tours the best on Oahu. Each of tour drivers goes through extensive background checks, along with intensive driver's safety training and special 5-star training on providing “First Class Service” to our clients. Each of our drivers has years of tour guide experience and are constantly trained in providing quality tours to our passengers. Your tour guide will share special insider knowledge about living in Hawaii, and Hawaiian history during the tour that you don't find in guidebooks!
Marvel at these historic wonders when you book our USS Arizona, USS Bowfin and City Tour. We will provide everything you need – tickets, and transportation – because we want nothing more than for you to enjoy this tour. No lines, no waiting – just a memorable tour of Pearl Harbor and Historic Honolulu.
• Reserved USS Arizona Memorial official tour tickets are provided, no waiting in line!
• Convenient round-trip transportation from your hotel in Waikiki.
• A complete tour of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
• WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument
• Visit two world-class Pearl Harbor Visitor Center Museums
• National Park Service Documentary Film on the Pearl Harbor Attack
• Narrated US Navy Boat Ride in Pearl Harbor to the USS Arizona Memorial
• A visit to the USS Arizona Memorial
• View of the Battleship Missouri
• Tour Guide led Tour of the Bowfin Grounds and Exhibits
• Go aboard the Submarine USS Bowfin
• Explore the Submarine Exhibits
• Official Audio Tour of the Submarine Bowfin
• Drive through Historic Downtown Honolulu
• Drive through Chinatown
• State Capitol with Father Damian Statue
• Photo Stop at the King Kamehameha Statue
• View of Iolani Palace
• View of the Mission Houses Museums
• View of Kawaiaha`o Church
• Drive through the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific in Punchbowl Crater
• Professional and entertaining Narrated Tour and complimentary cold bottled water
• Waikiki Pick-up: 6:45 am - 7:05 am
• Waikiki Drop Off: 1:15 pm - 1:35 pm
• Waikiki Pick-up: 10:00 am - 10:20 am
• Waikiki Drop Off: 4:45 pm - 5:00 pm