Magnificent hues of crimson, ochre, and goldenrod paint the rugged Ozark Mountain scenery come the end of fall. Branson has become the go-to locale for a Midwestern Thanksgiving thanks to a healthy helping of Missouri charm, thrilling live theater shows, and a sprinkle of seasonal spirit.
Listen up as our local Branson expert spills the details on how to have the best Branson Thanksgiving 2023. From creamy mashed potatoes served at the Keeter Center Thanksgiving dinner to world-renowned country music and a Stampede Dinner show, family, friends, and loved ones from all over the U.S. flock to Branson to kick off the holiday season.
Inhale the fresh mountain air at the Top of the Rock or embrace the roller coasters and 1800s charm of Silver Dollar City.
Can’t wait to discover the countless things to do in Branson during Thanksgiving? Read on.
Branson Thanksgiving Packages
Wondering how to make your Thanksgiving in Branson even sweeter? Offer that wallet some relief when you spring for a Branson Vacation Package. Whether you opt to partake in the sparkling lights and heartwarming carols of the holiday season with a Branson Christmas Package or wish to simply bundle your accommodations and Showboat Belle tickets, our packages provide the thriftiest Thanksgiving travel options.
Receive savings of up to 46% off traditional retail prices when you book today. On the prowl for even more Branson Deals? Take a look at our exclusive list of discounted attractions, shows, and VIP-worthy entertainment!
Make the most out of Turkey Day by extending your Missouri stay. Savor rugged mountain vistas, Appalachian culture, and world-class amenities.
From romantic lakeside chateaux to rustic mountain lodges, there are unlimited ways to usher in an unforgettable Branson Missouri Thanksgiving. Choose from any number of delightful Branson Hotels and Lodgings when you book with Tripster.
Branson MO Thanksgiving Dinner
What would Branson at Thanksgiving be without a full meal of turkey, stuffing, and cranberry sauce? Get ready to hang up that apron and arrange a worry free Thanksgiving Day dinner.
Leave the slicing, dicing, and baking to the experts.
When you savor the mouthwatering flavors of a four-course meal made by a professional! Enjoy sumptuous stuffing and too much pumpkin pie when you celebrate Thanksgiving in Branson MO. Dine out, or pick up a gourmet-worthy feast when you give thanks at any of our favorite Ozark eateries*:
- Top of the Rock - From an upscale breakfast brunch to carving stations at the Buffalo Bar, Ozark eaters can choose from dining at a number of world-class Top of the Rock venues. In addition, guests can embrace the joy of the coziest season with Gingerbread Build-Offs, Stocking Decorating, and Holiday Tram Rides.
- Cracker Barrel - Want to cozy up in that Branson cabin and pretend you have a free personal service chef? Cut out the massive prep and clean up when you pick up a Cracker Barrel Thanksgiving meal to go. Choose from a feast or family dinner or dine-in at the restaurant starting at 11 a.m.
Related Post: Branson MO Restaurants - 12 Places Locals Rave About
- Level 2 Steakhouse - Give gratitude for elegance, ambiance, and mouthwatering red meat when you commemorate Turkey Day at Branson’s premier steakhouse. Opt for the earlier family-style brunch, which runs till 3 p.m., or enjoy dinner from 5-10 p.m.
- Chateau on the Lake - Exclaim over awe-inspiring Table Rock, stuffing, gravy, and creamy slices of pumpkin pie when you and your family break bread at Chateau on the Lake. Please call ahead, as reservations are required** for their brunch, which runs till 6 p.m.
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen - Got to feed a crowd? Famished family members will love the endless portions of classic Thanksgiving favorites served up all day long starting at 11 a.m. Rather chow down in the comfort of your home? Paula Deen also features holiday catering to-go.
*All of these restaurants will be open on Thanksgiving Day.
**Reservations required? Yes, we recommend making your Thanksgiving plans well ahead of time, as a Branson Turkey Day getaway is always in high demand.
Psst..trying to sneak in a smidge of romance over your Thanksgiving dinner Branson MO holiday? For a more intimate supper in a swoon-worthy setting, consult our list of the 10 Most Romantic Restaurants in Branson.
Things to Do in Branson MO in November
Cool, crisp weather, outstanding foliage, and loads of live entertainment make a Branson November getaway irresistible.
Relish old-fashioned roller coasters at Silver Dollar City, or welcome Santa early with a spirited Christmas show.
The familiar twang of the banjo, smooth ballads from the King, and the spectacle of over 90 actors and barnyard animals.
Explore the colorful world of theater and musical entertainment when you reserve tickets to any of our sublime Branson Shows:
- Hughes Brothers Country Show - BBQ, crooning country singers, and rip-roaring comedy. Prime yourself for plenty of laughs and your favorite Doo-Wop, Broadway, gospel, and patriotic tunes with the lovable Hughes Brothers.
- Legends in Concert - get ready to get down with the world’s greatest live tribute show as you treat your ears to the sounds of Micheal Jackson, Whitney Houston, Tina Turner, Adele, and more.
- Shepherd of the Hills Outdoor Drama - travel back in time to understand the origin of the Ozarks when you take in a showing of this classic theater production. Harold Bell Wright’s timeless tale is an incredible outdoor live-action extravaganza featuring horses, sheep, donkeys, and more.
Obsessed with Branson yet? Fill up on unforgettable Missouri fun when you schedule in even more Branson Things To Do.
See a Branson Christmas Show
Twinkling lights, rich cups of piping hot cocoa, and an abundance of Christmas Carols.
Spread the cheer of the holiday season far and wide when you witness the miracle of a Christmas in Branson:
- Miracle of Christmas at Sight & Sound Theatre - join Jesus, Mary, and Joseph on their incredible journey to Bethlehem in this stirring Sight & Sound production. From the three wise men and their camels to the flocks of surprised shepherds, the talent of this unstoppable cast will immerse you in the essence of Christmas.
- Dolly Parton’s Stampede Dinner Attraction - welcome in the Christmas season with the most beloved blonde in country music. Dolly’s Parton has a long-standing tradition of delighting guests of all ages. Relish elvish antics, St. Nick’s sleigh, and a finger-licking good four-course feast. Admire the stampede arena decked in lights, evergreens, and poinsettias as you watch the magical ‘snow’ fall.
- Hughes Brothers Christmas Show - festive costumes, boatloads of carols, and a delicious dinner make the Hughes Brothers Christmas Show a can’t-miss holiday experience. Indulge in slow-roasted pork loin or herb chicken breast as you soak in the best vocal harmonies and jingle bell-worthy traditions of the Hughes Brothers.
- Christmas Wonderland - immerse yourself in the uplifting excess of high-kicking chorus girls, elaborate dance numbers, and unparalleled production value in this holiday extravaganza. From candy-striped costumes to magic sleigh rides and appearances from St. Nick himself. There’s no beating a winter vacation to Wonderland.
Silver Dollar City
Got your sights set on a Silver Dollar City Thanksgiving? Whether you’re craving an adrenaline-filled afternoon aboard the Time Traveler coaster. Or are intrigued by the ancient art of glass blowing and leather working, Silver Dollar City’s downhome Ozark charm is sure to delight.
Spend hours sampling sweet taffy, or tour the Marvel Cave, one of Missouri’s deepest caverns. Enjoy plenty of warm and fuzzy feelings when you take in an Old Time Christmas from November 4th through December 30th, 2023. Revel in all-new productions, over 6.5 million sparkling lights, and sweet seasonal eats such as s’mores, hot chocolate, and Christmas Prime Rib.
Steam trains, Wildfire, and wood carving, oh my! Double down on 1800s thrills and savings when you bundle your tickets with a Silver Dollar City Vacation Package.
Branson Thanksgiving Events
Nervous there will be nothing to do in Branson during Thanksgiving? Don’t be! The Live Entertainment Capital of the World is overflowing with events and activities to commemorate Turkey Day. From specially catered brunches to early holiday shopping, MO knows how to kick off the coziest season:
Visit Branson’s Landing Winter Wonderland
Calling all shopaholics! Give into your retail vices when you swing by the lavishly decorated Branson’s Landing for a dash of Holly Jolly cheer. Feel the warmth of the holiday season melt your heart as you gather for the annual kick-off of Branson’s Landing Winter Wonderland Season on November 4th, 2023.
Admire the animated 63’ Christmas Tree as you partake in Kilwins treats, hot chocolate, Christmas dancers, candy canes, elves, and more. Shop til you drop on Thanksgiving Day when you hit up the medley of open retail shops, or wait till Black Friday to score sizzling deals, blowouts, and raffles all day long. Enter drawings to win all manner of exciting prizes, including Smart TVs, Kindles, Fire Sticks, and Tablets.
Keeter Center Thanksgiving Brunch
Give gratitude you’re not in school when you hightail it to the College of the Ozarks for Branson’s most highly anticipated Thanksgiving Day Brunch. The Keeter Center’s award-winning restaurant is overjoyed to be celebrating another Thanksgiving with the good people of Branson.
From 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., families, young and old, can devour a wide variety of hot entrees, side dishes, made-to-order waffles, and more. Please note that reservations are required for the Thursday, November 23rd* brunch and the Sunday, November 26th brunch.
*Please note that reservations are currently filled for the Thursday, November 23rd brunch, but families can feel free to add their names to the waitlist here.
Refuel before or after your annual Turkey Day football game with a dazzling Branson Dinner Show. From mystery theater to showboat cruises, Branson live entertainment provides an epic finale to any November getaway.
Food, family, and friends are the pillars of a perfect Thanksgiving. However, to inject your day of gratitude and gravy with even more pizzazz, why not try celebrating Turkey Day in Branson?
Awe-inspiring Ozark Mountain beauty, mid-western hospitality, and a cornucopia of dining options combine to create the ideal recipe for a Thanksgiving vacation.
Take in rousing country and blues anthems from ‘Carrie Underwood’ and the ‘Blues Brothers,’ when you book a Branson show. Or educate yourself on the intricacies of blacksmith work and candle making at Missouri’s favorite amusement park.
Tuck into deep-fried turkey delights with Paula Deen. Or swoon over Table Rock Lake views as you sample pecan pie and sweet potato casserole.
Ready to try Thanksgiving in Branson 2023? Book your best November yet in Branson today!
Tell us, What’s Your Favorite Thanksgiving in Branson tradition?
Did we miss any of your top Branson for Thanksgiving activities?
Leave us a comment below!