from Guinness World Records Museum - Hollywood
From the Largest Work of Art to the Lowest Limbo… Record-breaking facts and feats documented by the best-selling copyrighted book in the world come to life right here. At this family attraction on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, you’ll have the chance to:
• Try your hand at breaking one of four real Guinness world records
• Check your whole party’s weight against the world’s heaviest person
• See how far your skin will stretch
• Compare your height with the world’s tallest man
• Observe some amazing food feats
• Learn about the most tattooed person, smallest dog, most popular video game & more
This popular Hollywood attraction gives you a fun up-close look at pop culture, sports, space, technology, animals, natural phenomena and, of course, the limits of human potential.
Combo Guinness World Records Museum with Hollywood Wax Museum
The original wax museum is the only place in Hollywood where you can put on fun costumes and props for selfies with the coolest stars! Walk the red carpet with your favorite A-listers, dance at an all-star pop concert, and re-live the good times with the classics. Plus, see our Horror Chamber containing the most memorable horror movie villains of all time. Be ready for a few surprises!