from Guinness World Records Museum - Hollywood
From the largest work of art to the lowest limbo—step into a world of awe and amazement at the Guinness World Records® Museum in Hollywood! See record-breaking facts and feats documented by the best-selling copyrighted book in the world come to life at this family attraction on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
You'll have the opportunity to:
- Try your hand at breaking one of four real Guinness world records.
- Check your whole party’s weight against the world’s heaviest person.
- See how far your skin will stretch.
- Compare your height with the world’s tallest man.
- Observe some amazing food feats.
- Learn about the most tattooed person, smallest dog, most popular video game and more.
This popular Hollywood attraction gives you a fun up-close look at pop culture, sports, space, technology, animals, natural phenomena and, of course, the limits of human potential.
Select the Guinness World Records Museum and Hollywood Wax Museum Combo ticket for a fantastic savings and double the fun! The original wax museum is the only place in Hollywood where you can put on fun costumes and props for selfies with the coolest stars! Walk the red carpet with your favorite A-listers, dance at an all-star pop concert, and re-live the good times with the classics. Plus, see the wax museum's Horror Chamber
containing the most memorable horror movie villains of all time. Be ready for a few surprises!