What are the hours of operation?
8:40 AM to 5:30 PM.Is parking provided?
Yes, there are many parking lots near our visitor center and Hop-On Hop-Off Stop 1. The two closest parking lots are at 328 East Crockett Street and Crockett Street / Bowie Street. Parking Lots are also marked on our 'Tour Route & Parking' page map.Where is it located?
111 Alamo Plaza Street, 78205 (next to Kilwins Ice-Cream). Is the City Sightseeing Bus + Tower Tour appropriate for children?
Yes, this is a family-friendly activity.Can I bring my camera?
Yes, great photo opportunities!How long can you ride the bus?
Hop-On Hop-off for two days!What’s included in my ticket/experience?
For our customers, we provide FREE coffee, FREE popcorn, FREE bottled water, FREE Wi-Fi, and FREE charging stations. Also, Tower of the Americas admission is included with Observation Deck & thrilling 4D Theater Ride.Can I change the date of my tour after I buy it?
Yes, you can begin our tours whenever you like - they're not date specific, so there is no need to tell us!How does Hop-On Hop-Off work?
Our tours take approximately 60 minutes if you stay on board, but many customers use their tickets to hop-on and hop-off several times for the duration of time that their ticket is valid. You can visit most of the sites we stop at, and then return to our stop and catch the bus again when you are done. We operate from 8:40 AM to 5:30 PM, departures every 20 to 30 minutes, all day every day.What's FREE in downtown San Antonio?
- Entrance to The Alamo - open from 9:00 AM, every day.
- 'The Saga' at Main Plaza - 9:00 PM, 9:30 PM & 10:00 PM every Tuesday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday.
- Briscoe Western Art Museum is FREE on Tuesdays from 4:00 PM to 9:00 PM (210 W Market Street).
- Witte Museum is FREE on Tuesdays from 3:00 PM to 8:00 PM (3801 Broadway).
- Blue Star Contemporary is FREE on Thursdays from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM (116 Blue Star Street).
- Institute of Texan Cultures is FREE on the second Sunday of the month from noon to 5:00 PM, (801 E Cesar Chavez Blvd).
- The Doseum is FREE (for families) on the first Tuesday of the month from 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM (2800 Broadway).
- McNay Art Museum is FREE on Thursdays from 4:00 PM to 9:00 PM (6000 N New Braunfels Ave).