Sweet southern charm, old-school arcade games, and plenty of first-class thrill rides come together to make Wild Adventures a can’t miss Georgia attraction.
Follow along with our insider's guide to discover everything you need to know about Wild Adventures Theme Park. Then, get up close and personal with exotic animals such as Red Ruffed Lemurs, Tigers, and Toucans.
Swing wildly in the air on the soaring Aviator coaster, or seek out a splashtastic watery reprieve on the Kona Cliffs.
From classic spins on the Century Wheel to special feeding moments with the park's giraffe Bariki, there is no end to fierce fun on deck.
Families will be in amusement park heaven as they revel in the Peach State's best-kept secret.
Read our virtual Wild Adventures walkthrough to uncover every last insider tip and trick to achieving the best Wild Adventures Day!
Wild Adventures Tickets
Before you strap in for some death-defying drops, dips, and flips, you'll need to pre-purchase your Wild Adventures admission tickets. Depending on whether you are craving one to two days of ultimate thrills, animal shows, and epic games of skill, you can opt for:
Looking for even more ways to save on your Wild Adventures tickets? Read our Ultimate Guide to Wild Adventures Discount Tickets and thank us later!
Think you'll become a repeat Wild Adventures offender? Then, simply upgrade your general admission tickets on the day of your visit to season passes.
All Season pass holders can enjoy unlimited entry to Wild Adventures all season, including special events. In addition, they will be privy to even more sensational benefits such as:
- Free General Admission to all concerts
- Special prices for Reserved Concert Seats
- 50% Discount on General Admission to Select Sister Properties
- Free parking*
- Early entry to Splash Island on Saturdays*
- Free soda all year*
- 10% Discount on all shopping and dining*
- And more…
*Denotes a benefit only afforded to Gold and/or Silver level pass holders.
Wild Adventures does not provide the sale of Fast Passes or require reservations for entry.
About Wild Adventures
So what is Wild Adventures? An animal park or an adrenaline-pumping oasis? Wild Adventures in Valdosta Ga is a zoological theme park that has been entertaining families and friends for over 25 years.
Straddling the border of Georgia and Northern Florida, this quirky park boasts 170 acres of animals, live shows, and 35 major attractions. Movie buffs might recognize the park's location, charming facade, and a few of its featured rides from the hit 2009 movie Zombieland.
Thanks to a hearty mix of kid-friendly rides, a crooning concert series, and hands-on Gator games, this park is a welcome reprieve for adventurers of all ages.
Wild Adventures Hours
Ready to embrace your wild side? Before you plunge into your next jungle adventure, you'll need to consult the official park calendar.
Please note that Wild Adventures will not officially open for their 2023 season until March 17th. Wondering, "what time does wild adventures open?" In general Wild Adventure hours are from 10:00 am. to 7:00 pm. However, we highly suggest arriving early to avoid long lines and crowds.
Wild Adventures water park, Splash Island, will open for the 2023 season on April 1st. For the most up-to-date information on park hours, special events like Great Pumpkin Luminights, and closings, please check here.
Parking, Driving, and Logistics
Where is Wild Adventures
Whether you are hightailing it from Hotlanta or the sunshine state, Wild Adventures is easily accessible by car.
Wild Adventures Valdosta GA is conveniently located just four miles off Exit 13 on 1-75, just north of the Florida state line. You can find the most requested driving directions here.
How Much is Parking at Wild Adventures
Rolling up in an RV, bike, car, or bus? Never fret. We have the lowdown on every last parking pass and Wild Adventures parking fee:
- Cars & Motorcycles - $15 per day
- Recreational Vehicles - $15 per day
- Charter Buses & School Buses* - FREE
*Buses eligible for free parking must contain 30 seats or more. All silver and gold season pass holders will receive free parking.
Worried your little ones will be wary of all the walking at Wild Adventures? Circumvent any tired tantrums by bringing your own stroller or springing for a rental:
- Single strollers - $12/day + tax
- Double strollers - $14/day + tax
Strollers are available on a first-come, first-served basis at Fun @ Heart at the front of the park.
Wild Adventures theme park does not provide free wifi, so please plan accordingly.
Wild Adventure Rides
Spin yourself silly on the Sidewinder, defy gravity with an ancient Egyptian king, or get cozy with fluffy farm animals at the Liberty Petting Zoo. From blood-pumping rollercoasters to swoon-worthy country concerts, Wild Adventures serves up a wide array of 'can't miss attractions':
- Boomerang - vertical loops, steep inclines, and backward propulsion make this 116.5 ft tall coaster a certified hit with any adrenaline junkie.
- Twisted Typhoon - achieve dizzying speeds of up to 80 km/hr when you dare to conquer the roaring twists and turns of the Typhoon.
- Rattler - a sleeper hit, this mighty swing can sling unsuspecting guests up to six stories in the air through 240 degrees of motion.
- Aviator - control your dive and soak in panoramic park views when you board this 100-foot tall telescoping tower.
- Kona Cliffs - grab a friend (or two) and enjoy the thrill of this giant speed slide located in Splash Island.
- Tasmanian River Rapids - rapids, waterfalls, and whirlpools, oh my! Prepare to get soaked on this family-friendly water ride.
- Live Animal Shows - gasp in awe at the unbreakable bond between Tiger and trainer at the Tigers of India show, or touch a real-life reptilian superstar at the Gators! Show.
- All-Star Concert Series - rock and roll, country, or hip hop - whatever you are into, don't sleep on Wild Adventures' year's best concerts!
Wild Adventure's Food & Drink
Chilling with petite Pygmy Goats, hours of arcade games, and tons of heart-pounding twists aboard the Typhoon can certainly work up quite an appetite. Wondering, "can you bring food into wild adventures", unfortunately you are not permitted to bring in any outside food or beverages,* the park provides many dining options.
Whether you are craving wings, pizza, or finger-licking good BBQ, we are bringing all the foodie highlights to brighten your Wild Adventures day:
- Safari Burger - is one of the few sit-down restaurants in the park. Head here for juicy bacon cheeseburgers, crispy chicken tenders, and the most addictive onion rings.
- Pounce's Pizza - settle in for a cheesy slice or get a whole pie for the family at this popular Italian-themed parlor.
- Mayfield Ice Cream Shop - kids can cool off with a delectable ice cream cone or sundae, while parents can re-caffeinate at the Coffee Bar.
- Lonestar BBQ - savor tangy-sweet bites of their famous pulled pork parfait, smoked sausage, chicken, and more at this down-home eatery.
Unfortunately, Wild Adventures does not permit the sale of alcohol within the park.
*Guests are allowed one sealed water bottle per person in the park.
What to Bring
Nothing brings theme park fun to a crashing halt faster than a burning blister or low cell phone battery. Good news! Wild Adventures bag policy allows guests to bring a bag packed with essentials to a successful park visit. Plan ahead for your day at Wild Adventures Water and Theme Park when you pack with our must-have items:
- Portable phone charger, you don't want to miss out on any Wild Adventures pictures
- Water bottle
- Hand sanitizer
- Comfortable shoes
- Bathing suit + change of clothes (if planning on visiting Splash Island/and or riding water rides)
- Poncho, raincoat, or jacket (weather dependent)
- Stroller (if required)
Psst.. wondering what the Wild Adventures dress code is? Wild Adventures Park in Valdosta Georgia is a family-friendly establishment, and appropriate attire should be worn at all times. Check out Wild Adventures' Park Policy for the most up-to-date dress code.
Footlong crunchy corn dogs, super high skeeball scores, and sinister coaster rides through a cypress swamp.
Whether you are a bona fide roller coaster connoisseur or a sucker for vintage arcade games, there are countless ways to enjoy a day at Wild Adventures. With this virtual Wild Adventure walkthrough you're prepared to have the best day ever!
Little explorers will have a blast gazing at llamas, sloths, monkeys, and more, while competitive cruisers can work out their aggression on the Smash Attack bumper cars.
This theme park season changes the game with a walk on the wild side. Don't wait! Reserve your Wild Adventures vacation today!
Tell us, How Will You Get Wild at Wild Adventures This Season?
Leave us a comment below!