Do I need to print my E-ticket voucher?
Yes. You will not be granted admission to Wonderworks unless you present a PRINTED voucher.
How long does it take to tour the attraction?
Allow at least 3 – 4 hours but spend as much time as you like.Can I take pictures inside WonderWorks?
You can take pictures inside. Great photo spots in WonderWorks include The Spacesuit, The Floating Circuit Head, Mercury Capsule and more!Where can I park?
Plenty of parking is provided at Broadway at the Beach and there is no charge.What is the best way to dress for a day at the attraction? Is there any clothing that isn’t permissible?
WonderWorks is a casual, family-oriented attraction. We suggest you dress comfortably. Masks are required. Closed shoes are required for our ropes course. Please dress family friendly.Is WonderWorks wheelchair accessible?
WonderWorks is equipped with elevators for wheelchairs and strollers.Can I exit WonderWorks and return later in the day?
Yes, tickets allow unlimited fun all day, come and go as you please.Are there any height, weight or other requirements for any of the rides?
Yes - the following exhibits have requirements:
Does WonderWorks serve food?
- Wonder Coasters – Must be at least 42″ tall (3’6″). This ride holds 2 people and the total weight cannot exceed 550 lbs. No injuries permitted.
- Ropes Course – Must be at least 42″ (3’6″) with an adult or 48″ (4′) to participate alone. Maximum height is 80″ (6’8″). Closed shoes required, no skirts or dresses allowed, no injuries permitted. Maximum weight limit is 300 pounds.
- 360 Bikes – Must be at least 52″ tall (4’4″). This ride holds 2 people and the total weight cannot exceed 660 lbs. Closed toed shoes are required. No skirts or dresses permitted. No injuries permitted.
- XD Theatre – Must be at least 40″ tall (3’4″)to participate. No injuries permitted.
- Zip Line – Must be at least 48″ tall (4’6″) and a minimum of 60 pounds (Varies due to weather conditions) maximum of 300 pounds, Closed-toed shoes required. No skirts or dresses allowed. No injuries permitted.
Yes, at the Works Eatery. Features fun foods like pizza, sandwiches, salads, and more. A full bar is available to WonderWorks guests and is open to anyone visiting Broadway at the Beach.