What age restrictions are in place for the trampoline park?
Rockin’ Jump is ideal for all ages from young children to adults. The park does have a specific area for younger jumpers to safely have fun.
What should I wear?
Guests are required to purchase and wear Rockin’ Jump socks. This is for the safety of all participants. Guests should wear athletic attire such as shorts and a t-shirt. The following attire regulations are strictly enforced:
Does the park have safety rules in place?
- Guests may not wear jewelry of any kind while using the trampoline attractions.
- No objects of any kind (wallet, phone, etc.) should be in participants pockets during their activity.
- Shoes are not allowed on trampolines.
- Belt buckles, studs, and/or any type of sharp clothing objects are not permitted.
Absolutely. Since jumpers are participating at their own risk, Rockin’ Jump goes to extreme lengths to ensure the safety of everyone in attendance. In addition to a thorough staff safety training, the following rules are in place to guarantee a safe and pleasant experience for all:
What attractions are at the trampoline park?
- Jumping under the influence is strictly prohibited.
- Foul language is not tolerated.
- Shoes, clothing and other loose items must be left in in lockers or cubbies. Items left lying around will be picked up and removed from the area.
- No sitting on trampolines at any time.
- No jumping in the yellow padded areas of the trampoline.
- Touching the top pads is prohibited.
- NO rough play, wrestling, running, shoving, tag, or double bouncing.
- NO touching or leaning on nets.
- NO flips or tricks over the padding or onto platforms.
- Always walk onto platforms.
- Food and drink are prohibited on trampoline attractions.
Guests can enjoy the following trampoline attractions:
- Open trampoline area
- Trampoline dodgeball
- Vertical ops
- Stunt bag
- Ninja challenge course
- Slam dunk zone
- Young jumpers area