November 6 @ 8:00 am - December 30 @ 10:00 pm
Feel yourself transported to a simpler time, as the glow of 6.5 million twinkling lights brightens the sky, and the sweet smell of caramel apples seduces you.
Besides the staple Silver Dollar City rides, attractions, and artisans you know and love, festival attendees will be in holly jolly heaven as they enjoy:
- The debut of Home For Christmas, a brand new Broadway-style Show
- A Dickens Christmas Carol with an all-new musical score
- The Christmas in Midtown light spectacular
- Festive themed eats and treats like wassail, caramel apples, and hot chocolate
- Santa’s cottage, complete with worker elves and plenty of photos ops
- Over 60 unique retail and boutique shops - perfect for all your Christmas shopping needs!
Old Time Christmas Lights
This is your chance to celebrate Christmas on a grand scale with over 5 million lights, a 5-story special effects Christmas tree, holiday light parade, visits from Santa and a living nativity creating a magical holiday world for visitors. This holiday festival also features shows such as It’s a Wonderful Life and A Dickens Christmas Carol.
Old Time Christmas Meal Package
Brand new this year, visitors will get to choose a delicious entrée with beverage and a sweet snack. In addition, you'll receive an Old Time Christmas® souvenir mug with first refill free!
Silver Dollar City Tickets
All of the Silver Dollar City festival entertainment and shows are included with the purchase of discount Silver Dollar City tickets. Bundle your tickets with lodging to save even more on your visit. Silver Dollar City vacation packages include some of the most popular hotels in Branson, and are an easy way to get even more value from your visit.