What does my admissions ticket include?
Admission to Dorney Park includes all rides (see exceptions below), live shows and attractions, Wildwater Kingdom water park, and Planet Snoopy™- a theme park just for kids!
During the Regular Summer Season, your ticket also provides full access to the wet and wild fun of Wildwater Kingdom. The Regular Summer Season typically starts on Memorial Day weekend and offers daily operation of both Parks through Labor Day.
Please note that Dorney Park and Wildwater Kingdom have different season calendars and daily hours of operation. Dorney Park does not sell admission tickets exclusively for Wildwater Kingdom.
Is a non-rider admission ticket available?
At what age are kids required to purchase a ticket for park entry?
Guests ages 2 and under are free. Guests ages 3+ must purchase a ticket to enter the theme park.
Does the park have ATMs?
Yes. There are several ATMs located throughout the park for your convenience, including:
What should I wear to Dorney Park and Wildwater Kingdom?
- Directly outside the Park Entrance near the Season Pass Processing Center
- In Dorney Park near Center Stage Theater, Clucks and Franks, and Good Time Gifts
- In Wildwater Kingdom near Trade Winds Gift Shop
In Dorney Park, shirts, shoes, and shorts are required upon entry and exit and at all times except when actively riding Thunder Canyon or White Water Landing. Bikini tops are acceptable, but bikini bottoms must be covered. Shorts/pants must be worn so as to show no more than the waistband of any undergarments.
In Wildwater Kingdom, proper swimming attire is required and is defined as a properly fitting and covering, one or two-piece swimsuit or shorts that stop above the knee. Swimwear must be without abrasive buttons, rivets, zippers or snaps. Thong suits are prohibited. Diaper covers are required for all diapered children and are available at Trade Winds Gift Shop near the entrance to Wildwater Kingdom. Shoes are not allowed on any water park attractions.What happens if it rains during my visit?
Most rides and attractions remain open during rain. Some attractions will close when inclement weather prohibits their safe operation but will reopen as soon as it is safe to do so. Please enjoy a show, meal or shopping until such weather passes. Admission tickets and Season Passes are non-refundable and non-exchangeable for any reason after the order transaction is complete at the Front Gate, online through our website, or other retail outlets. This includes weather-related events. We do not issue rain checks. Please check local weather conditions prior to planning your visit.Can I bring my own food and drinks into the park?
For everyone's safety, guests are not permitted to bring coolers or outside food or beverages into Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom with the exception of one factory sealed bottle of water per person. Exceptions are made for guests with special dietary needs to include food allergies and baby food/formula. Guest should contact Guest Services or Park Security upon arrival for approval to bring in these special dietary foods. Picnic tables are provided in select locations of the parking lot for outside food consumption. Grills and open fires are not allowed.Can I smoke in the parks?
No.Can I rent a wheelchair?
Wheelchair rental is available at the Stroller/Wheelchair Rental Center at Good Time Gifts near the Main Entrance. A limited supply of motorized wheelchairs are also available for rent. A rental fee will be charged as well as a refundable deposit that will be returned at the end of your day when you return the vehicle.Are lockers available for rent?
Yes. Locker rentals are provided in a variety of locations in Dorney Park. We offer both hourly and all day locker rentals at the following locations throughout the park:
- On the left side of Main Midway near Kaleidoscope
- Near Wildwater Kingdom water park main entrance
There is a limited supply of locker units available only on a first-come, first-served basis.
Extra-Large items that can not fit in a locker may not be left unattended and cannot be checked or held by the Park. Please utilize the Main Gate's hand stamp re-entry to bring these items out to your vehicle for storage.Can I exit and re-enter the park?
Yes. Re-entry hand stamps are available at the exit turnstiles when leaving the Park. Hand stamp re-entry is not permitted after 6:00 pm during our Haunt season. If leaving and re-entering the parking lot, display your parking ticket on your dashboard.Does the park have security precautions and processes implemented?
The safety of our guests and associates is our number one priority, and we have implemented several enhanced security procedures at all entrance gates. As part of the process:
- Guests arriving at the park will go through metal detection every public operating day.
- All bags, purses, backpacks, waist packs, etc. will be examined prior to entering.
- Sharp objects (including pocket knives and metal chains), firearms, or other items that could be considered a weapon are strictly prohibited and should be left at home or secured in your vehicle.
- Please see our separate FAQ on outside food and beverages.
- We use a variety of methods in securing our parks including uniformed and plainclothes officers, and video surveillance monitoring.
Dorney Park does not tolerate guests who fight and/or harass other guests while on our property. People who engage in this behavior are subject to being ejected and potentially banned from the park, and may be subject to arrest by local police.What is the Boarding Pass Program?
The Boarding Pass Program allows guests with mobility restrictions or Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) to access rides at specified times via the exit ramp in order to avoid crowds and waiting in the regular queue lines. To use this program, follow these steps:
Do rides have specific height and weight restrictions?
- The guest with a mobility impairment or ASD should visit Guest Services upon his/her arrival at the park to express his/her inability to wait in the regular line. Some questions are asked to ensure that the rider has the required physical criteria in order to safely experience rides, and a Boarding Pass is issued for the guest in question and up to 3 riding companions.
- In addition to a Boarding Pass, the guest with a mobility impairment or ASD will receive a “Rider Access Form” that lists the rides that the guest with a disability can safely enjoy.
- The rider (or a member of their party) obtains a boarding time from the ride associate at the Alternate Access Entrance, equivalent to the length of the ride line. The rider can then wait comfortably away from the queue area.
- The guest listed on the Boarding Pass must be present as a rider when a Boarding Pass is being utilized.
- Guests may not accumulate more than one boarding time at a time.
Yes. The restrictions for each ride are posted outside of the respective attraction’s line queue.