A metropolis chock full of sparkling lights, every corner of New York City is overflowing with iconic landmarks, monuments, and museums.
From the Statue of Liberty to the MET, each block of this urban paradise is dazzling. However, only One World Observatory lets you ‘See Forever.’ Follow along to discover everything you need to know about your One World Observatory trip.
Hop into the soaring Sky Pod and begin your ascent of the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere. Savor 360-degree views from the observation deck, or enjoy an expertly mixed cocktail at One Dine.
Capture breathtaking views of downtown Manhattan, Brooklyn, and New Jersey, or brush up on NYC history thanks to thrilling LED technology.
Ready to reserve those Observatory tickets? Read on…
One World Observatory Discount Tickets
Can’t wait to be rendered speechless by the One World Observatory view? Customize your own unique One World Observatory experience when you select any of our following ticket options.
From priority access to All-inclusive, we provide a bevy of ticket options, all at the lowest price:
- General Admission Ticket - valid for entry for all three Observatory levels.
- Combination Experience - valid for entry for all three Observatory levels plus selection of date and time entry, priority access for admission, security, and elevators. Guests will also receive the Digital Skyline Guide.
- All-Inclusive Experience - guests will be able to choose their arrival window and obtain full priority access to lanes for security and the SkyPod.
One World Observatory Tickets Discount and Coupons
Don’t look like a Big Apple bumpkin! Ensure you never pay top dollar when you reap the benefits of the best One World Observatory Discounts:
One World Observatory Military Discount
Those who serve the red, white, and blue deserve our utmost respect and admiration. One World Observatory is in awe of the bravery of the U.S. military and is pleased to offer 50% off full-price standard admission packages for service members and 20% off for up to four accompanying guests. Please note that a valid ID must be presented at the Box Office or Guest Relations to take advantage of this offer.*
Related Post: 9/11 Memorial Museum Discount Code - Ultimate Guide
*This offer is extendable to both active and retired service members from the following agencies:
members of the United States Military Services, the New York City Police Department, the Fire Department, and Emergency Medical Services (Public Agency). One World Observatory seeks to make these discounts available every operating day. However, they must remind guests that all admission discount programs are subject to availability and limitation.
One World Observatory AAA Discount
Roadside assistance all over the USA is pretty awesome, but AAA members can relish even sweeter deals when they use their membership to score discounted One World Observatory tickets here.
One World Observatory Senior Discount
Lickety-split elevator rides, riveting Manhattan history, plus awe-inspiring views will leave seniors sprinting to make their own One World Observatory plans. Thankfully, the silver-haired set can preserve their NYC getaway budget with special senior prices on One World Observatory Tickets here.
One World Observatory Group Travel Deals
Birthday parties, family reunions, and school trips oh my! Spread the joy of a NYC One World Observatory excursion far and wide, when you make a group reservation. Groups of 10 or more could be eligible for exclusive offers which include discounted tickets, complimentary guides, chaperones, and planning resources. To learn more about the variety of group offers on deck at One World Observatory click here.
One World Observatory Vacation Packages
Masterpieces by Van Gogh, brick-filled theme park days, and windswept Hudson River cruises. While the Empire City may be known for restaurants and entertainment, there are even more activities and attractions to conquer beyond Broadway.
Secure some sizzling savings when you bundle your One World Observatory tickets with any of our other premier NYC products:
- 9/11 Memorial & Museum plus One World Observatory Combo Ticket
- LEGOLAND Resort NY + One World Observatory Combo Tickets
- Empire State Building + One World Observatory Combo Tickets
- Harbor Lights Cruise + One World Observatory Combo Tickets
- Landmarks Sightseeing Cruise + One World Observatory Combo
- MoMA + One World Observatory Combo Tickets
- SUMMIT One Vanderbilt + One World Observatory Combo Tickets
- Top of the Rock + One World Observatory Combo Tickets
- Edge NYC + One World Observatory Combo Tickets
- The Intrepid Museum + One World Observatory Combo Tickets
Hotels Near One World Observatory
Alicia Keys, Frank Sinatra, and Robert De Niro, there’s a reason so many celebrities flock to the Big Apple. This international mecca of food, culture, and art is just too enticing to pass up. Squeeze out every last drop of Empire City excitement, when you extend your stay and reserve any of our distinguished New York City Hotels.
Sleep just steps from Times Square and Rockefeller Center in an art deco masterpiece, or enjoy the charming shops and eateries of the Upper West Side with boutique lodgings. From modern and minimalist suites to skyline views, we provide options for every type of traveler.
New York City Attractions
Why limit your NYC adventures to just the One World Observatory? Enjoy the Empire City vacation of your dreams, when you expand your horizons.
From Giant Blue Whales to moving immigrant histories, there’s so much more to see in the Big Apple:
- American Museum of Natural History - dinosaur fossils, elephants, and stargazing oh yes! Discover everything from a 122-foot-long cast of a Titanosaur to glittering gems, when you visit the largest Natural History Museum in the world. Visitors of all ages will be agog over the 40 exhibition halls featuring 32 million specimens and artifacts.
- Central Park Bike Tours - combine your sightseeing with some heart-pounding cardio, when you book a 2-hour guided tour of Manhattan’s most famous park. From the Bethesda Terrace to the beautiful Belvedere Castle, your group will cover Central Park’s most iconic spots.
- Early Access Statue of Liberty Tour with Ellis Island - early access to the Statue of Liberty? Yes, please! Uncover the beauty and breadth of the immigrant experience when you spend a day touring Liberty Island and the Ellis Island Immigration Museum. Savor a scenic ferry ride and listen up as your licensed guide gives you the inside scoop on this unmissable NYC experience.
About One World Trade Center Observatory
Before you go ahead and buy your One World Observatory tickets, let’s brush up on the basics of this top-tier NYC attraction. The One World Observatory is located at the World Trade Center and offers three levels of skyline views of New York from the 100, 101, and 102-floor observatories. In addition to breathtaking vistas and Statue of Liberty sightings, this staggering landmark offers up a true cultural connection.
At the Global Welcome Center visitors and locals alike will be welcomed in their native tongue. Furthermore, guests will be treated to 500 years of NYC evolution as they ascend in the Sky Pod Elevator. Perhaps the most magical element of this Manhattan monument is the Sky Portal. A 14-foot-wide piece of circular glass that lets visitors immerse themselves in the action on the street, 100 stories below.
Set your sights on some heavenly views when you escape to One World Observatory for hours of diversion. Whether you are yearning to capture some perfect One World Observatory photos or are wondering what ticket to book for a sunset spectacular, we have you covered:
- Guests should budget 45 minutes to 1 hour for their One World Observatory visit.
- One World Observatory is an ideal attraction for all ages - even children!
- Visitors can purchase One World Observatory souvenir photos through See Forever Imaging.
- Additionally, there is a gift shop located on Level 100 offering a variety of premium mementos and trinkets for sale.
- To view the sunset from One World Observatory, please purchase timed tickets for at least one hour before.
What to Bring
Ensure your experience kicks off without a hitch when you bring along all of the essentials:
- Snap happy? Amateur photogs are in luck as DSLR cameras and flash pieces are permitted within the Observatory. However, other professional photographic equipment, such as video cameras, recording devices, tripods, and lights, are not permitted within the Observatory without explicit permission.
- Strollers are allowed within One Observatory, so if your cranky tot needs some help, be sure to bring along your own.
- Please leave luggage at home, as One World Observatory does not have the facilities to store these oversized items.
Can I Bring Food into One World Observatory?
Forever is a very long time! While no food or outside drink is allowed, plenty of onsite concessions are available for purchase to assuage your hunger. Enjoy casual to-go bites and refreshments at the cafe, or make a reservation at the One World Observatory restaurant.
Related Post: Romantic Restaurants in NYC: 18 of the Best for Couples
One Dine at the One World Observatory delivers a perfect marriage of ambiance and flavor. Devour a gourmet lunch or dinner, or sample a signature cocktail such as the Soho Mule or New World Fashion. Due to the popular nature of One Dine, we highly recommend making a reservation ahead of time here.
Still on the hunt for nearby eateries? Check out a few of our favorite local hotspots below:
Parking Near One World Observatory
Beep Beep! While public transit is undoubtedly the most efficient and environmentally friendly way to get to One World Observatory, nearby parking can be found through SP+ Parking in the Brookfield Place shopping center and office complex across West Street from One World Observatory. To make your parking reservation click here.
Still not sure if this experience is for you? Read real reviews from intrepid travelers just like you here.
Wailing sirens, honking taxis, and the rhythmic percussion of street buskers. The city of NY has a soundtrack all its own.
While the melodies and energy of the Big Apple are contagious, nothing compares to the feeling of freedom when you rise 1,268 feet above the ground to see forever.
An ethereal adventure, guests will get to see the island they love from a whole new perspective.
From reuniting with famous faces and memorable moments at the 145-screen Horizon Grid to tracking Manhattan's journey from unsettled wilderness to a tangle of skyscrapers, every second spent at the Observatory is unforgettable.
Can't wait to connect to the rhythms and sights of the City that Never Sleeps? Book your One World Observatory ticket today!
Have You Been to One World?
Did we miss anything from our guide? Leave us a comment below!