Glitter, gambling, and electrifying live shows. There are so many reasons to make a date with Sin City. Yet, to truly see every inch of the Strip, reserve a ride on the High Roller Las Vegas.
Follow along to discover everything you need to know about Las Vegas High Roller discount tickets.
Leave your cares far behind as you soar 550 feet high and take in panoramic views of Las Vegas. Equally dazzling during the day and at night, this Las Vegas Ferris wheel keeps the party going with happy hour specials and sweeping neon scenery.
Celebrate your big win or make unforgettable memories with your besties when you board your air-conditioned cabin and witness the sparkling lights of the city below.
From where to purchase a photo of your VIP-worthy ride to the best discount tickets, our ultimate guide will give you the lowdown on this famous observation wheel.
Ready to feel like a hot shot on the High Roller? Read on…
High Roller Discount Tickets
Spent a little more than you care to admit at the slot machines? Make up for your lack of lady luck, when you score some High Roller Las Vegas discount tickets. Buying your tickets online ensures you the best price, whether you are looking for an Anytime Ride or a Happy Half Hour Day Ticket.
Check out every High Roller tickets discount below:
- Daytime Tickets - see the sprawling sights of Vegas while the sun shines, with a ride from 11:30 a.m. to 4:59 p.m.
- Anytime Tickets - calling all night owls! Revel in the glow of the Neon City with a 30-minute ride anytime from 11:30 a.m. to 2:00a.m
- Happy Half-Hour Day Ticket - who says boozing is for after dark? Combine your LINQ High Roller ride with Happy Hour, with this day ticket from 12 p.m. to 4:59 p.m.
- Happy Half Hour 'Anytime' Ticket - what beats an open bar plus desert scenery? Cheers with a glass of bubbly, when you take in your Happy Hour ride anytime from 12 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.
High Roller Las Vegas Discount Offers
Hey there big spender! Save your precious coin for a life-changing Cirque du Soleil performance, when you utilize the top High Roller Las Vegas discounts and deals. With promos* this hot you won’t even need a High Roller Las Vegas coupon.
High Roller Ferris Wheel Las Vegas Military Discount
Let’s hear it for the red, white, and blue! Members of the U.S. Military have dedicated their lives to protecting our freedoms both at home and abroad. Both LINQ and High Roller are eternally grateful for their sacrifices and offer discounts of $5 off per ticket* with the presentation of a valid Military ID.
High Roller Ferris Wheel Las Vegas AAA Discount
Careful car drivers make the roads safer for us all. While AAA members can feel confident in their ability to get a tow or tire change, High Roller is not offering any special AAA member savings.
High Roller Ferris Wheel Las Vegas Senior Discount
Senior citizens love Vegas! Give Grandma and Grandpa a break from the craps tables, when you book them on a thrilling High Roller Ferris Wheel ride. High Roller is here to show some love for your favorite elder with sizzling senior discounts* of $5 off per ticket.
High Roller Ferris Wheel Las Vegas Local Discount
Lucky enough to call the Silver State home? Take advantage of your Las Vegas roots and receive 20% off your High Roller tickets with the presentation of a valid Nevada ID at the box office.
High Roller Ferris Wheel Group Travel Deals
Showgirls, blackjack, and Magic Mike, oh my! Las Vegas is just better with a crowd. Make quick work of Sin City when you enjoy your High Roller adventure as part of a group experience. Groups of 10 or more can reap the benefits of 20% off their tickets by calling (702) 777- 2782.
Related Post: O Cirque du Soleil Discount Tickets - Ultimate Guide
*Please note that the High Roller Promo Codes discount of $5 off with the code hraff5 is no longer active.
High Roller Las Vegas Vacation Packages
Luxurious hotel suites, late nights at the Casino, and lobster dinners on the strip can quickly add up. Make sure you leave Las Vegas like a winner when you reap the benefits of a Las Vegas Vacation Package or a Las Vegas hotel package.
Savor Las Vegas discounts of up to 12% off when you bundle your High Roller tickets with other adrenaline-packed attractions.
Take to the streets in a speeding Slingshot, see the sights from the STRAT, or witness mind-bending magic and illusions:
- High Roller Wheel + SeaQuest Las Vegas Combo
- High Roller Wheel + SkyPod at The STRAT Combo
- High Roller Wheel + The Mob Museum Combo
- High Roller Wheel + Hollywood Cars Museum Combo
- High Roller Wheel + Downtown Las Vegas Nighttime Tour Combo
- High Roller Wheel + Fremont Street History Walking Tour Combo
- High Roller Wheel + Madame Tussauds Las Vegas Combo
- High Roller Wheel + Scooter and Slingshot Rentals Combo
- High Roller Wheel + Big Bus Sightseeing Tours Las Vegas Combo
- Escape Reality Magic Show + High Roller Wheel at the Linq
Hotels Near High Roller Ferris Wheel
Forget that passport at home, because a trip to Sin City means you can travel around the world without ever leaving the U.S.A. Soak in the Eiffel Tower, gondola rides, and Egyptian pyramids when you book any of our premier Las Vegas Hotels.
Revel in the LINQ Hotel Experience and stay even closer to the High Roller, or treat yourself to luxury shopping and spa days at the Bellagio. Wherever you rest your head, book with ease knowing you are always guaranteed our lowest rates online.
Las Vegas Attractions
Why stop at just one spin on the High Roller? Make the most of your time in the Entertainment Capital of the World, when you cover every inch of Las Vegas.
More than just casinos and cocktails, this buzzing metropolis is overflowing with gritty history, heart-pounding activities, and erotic live shows:
- SkyJump at the Stratosphere Tower - bombs away! Strap in for the adrenaline rush of your life when you commit to the world's highest controlled descent. See Vegas from a whole new perspective, then get ready to tackle your open-air leap from 855 ft above.
- Magic Mike Live - sexy stripteases, erotic choreography, and acrobatic stunts that will leave you blushing. Prime yourself for the full Magic Mike spectacular, when you witness the electrifying moves of these 13 talented dancers.
- The Mob Museum - organized crime and Sin City share a long history. Uncover accounts of real Mob history, spot law enforcement artifacts, or sneak in a Prohibition-themed cocktail when you pay a visit to this one-of-a-kind Museum.
About the High Roller Las Vegas
Can’t wait to raise a glass of bubbly above the Strip? Before you go ahead and purchase your High Roller Las Vegas tickets, let’s dive into the details behind your immersive experience. Located on the LINQ promenade, the High Roller is way more than a typical Sky Wheel, Eye, or Ferris Wheel in Las Vegas. This towering ultra-modern structure holds the distinction of being North America’s tallest observation wheel.
Measuring 107 feet taller than the London Eye, it is one of the world's tallest observation wheels. Vegas babes of all ages will be stunned by the awe-inspiring views afforded by the air-conditioned cabin ride.
Relax in style in any of the 28 climate-controlled cabins, as you watch monitor screens showing dynamic video and music shows coordinated with different views and touchpoints. Hang tight, as your immersive Vegas ride will take 30 minutes to complete.
Insider High Roller Tips
Curious about the High Roller cabin, or just wondering where to use the restrooms? Heed our top tips and you’ll be a High Roller expert in no time:
- There are a total of 28 High Roller cabins which can fit up to 40 people at a time.
- The cabins are spacious and allow for easy movement and comfortable sightseeing.
- Guests can also sit on two small benches if seating is preferred.
- Each pod is fully enclosed in 300 square feet of floor-to-ceiling glass.
- While there are no bathrooms located in the pods, guests can use the facilities in the Wheel House before boarding.
- Want a special souvenir to commemorate your rollicking ride? Visit the Total Snapshot kiosk to purchase a picture from your experience.
What to Bring
Never experienced the High Roller life before? Show off your Sin City style when you come fully prepared for your wheel ride. We recommend bringing along the following items for a seamless High Roller Wheel adventure:
- Camera and/or phone
- Cash/Credit Card/ID for the purchase of beverages on board
- Sweater or light jacket
Can I Bring Food into the High Roller?
Do heights make you hungry? While you are allowed to enter the High Roller with outside beverages or purchase cocktails on board, there is no food allowed into the cabin. Thankfully you can load up on mouth-watering nachos, Fruity Pebble french toast, and more at the following nearby eateries:
High Roller Las Vegas Parking
Is Las Vegas part of your epic road trip? If you cruise into Sin City know that both self-parking and valet parking are available at the High Roller. Valet parking is conveniently located just a few steps away from the wheel entrance, and the self-parking lot is a quick walk behind the wheel.
The lot can be found off Flamingo and Linq Lane, with another entrance off Koval and Winnick, east of Las Vegas Boulevard.
High Roller Ferris Wheel Las Vegas Reviews
Still not ready to pull the trigger on your captivating High Roller Ferris Wheel ride? Don’t just take our word for it, read real reviews from travelers just like you here.
Equal parts glamor and kitsch come together to make Las Vegas an eternally popular destination.
Whether you are escaping to Sin City for a bachelor party or just to blow off some steam at the blackjack table, there are endless reasons to fall for this city.
Get to know even more of this sparkling mecca of neon and nightlife, when you take in the sights from above. Journey to the heavens when you board the plush cabins of the High Roller wheel Las Vegas.
From searing evening vistas that let you see 360 degrees of the Strip to Happy Hour rides chock full of cocktails and laughs, there’s never a bad time to ride the wheel.
What are you waiting for? Join the ranks of the High Rollers today!
Tell us, Have you Ridden the Ferris Wheel in Las Vegas?
Leave a comment below!