Soaring temperatures, plenty of wild water slides, and whimsical wave pools can only mean one thing. It’s time to cool off at Aquatica Orlando.
Follow along as we spill every last tip and trick for Aquatica Orlando.
Race through high-speed white water rapids, take a daring free-fall plunge on Ihu's Breakaway Falls, or twist and turn through Walhalla Waves. Need a break from all that splish-splashing fun? Settle in on a luxury cabana and soak up that Vitamin D, or quench your thirst with an ice-cold Pina Colada from Montu’s Beach bar.
Ready to embrace your day of aqua-inspired adventure? On your mark, get set, go!
Aquatica Orlando Discount Tickets
Ready to be on your way to a splish-splashing good time? Before you can tackle the world’s tallest dueling racer you’ll need to purchase discount Aquatica tickets. Save yourself endless online scrolling and pre-purchase your Aquatica park tickets.
Whether you are in the mood for a single park ticket or have your eye on unlimited visits year-round, we have a variety of options for every Aquatica guest.
Related Post: 12 of the Best Things to Do in Orlando with Teenagers
Please Note: The Aquatica Orlando parking fee and taxes are not included in the listed prices. The Fun Card does not include admission to select special events or discounts on food and merchandise. Terms of Fun Card are subject to change without notice.
Aquatica Orlando Ticket Packages
Discover an ocean’s worth of thriftiness when you bundle your awesome Aquatica trip with superior lodgings or a SeaWorld stay. Make the most of your time in the City Beautiful, and keep that vacation budget in check when you spring for a sizzling Aquatica Special Package:
- Aquatica Orlando Vacation Package - savings up to 35%*
- SeaWorld & Aquatica Combo Vacation Package - savings up to 31%
*Savings and pricing are subject to the number of people chosen in the package, dates, showtimes, ticket selections, hotel and room selections, plus applicable taxes.
Aquatica Orlando Reservations
All Day Dine
Plenty of slip-sliding shenanigans and free-falling down Ihu’s Breakaway Falls can make for some very hungry swimmers. Ensure your family is well fed and well within budget when you opt for an All-Day Dining Deal.
Feast on familiar favorites such as burgers, pizza, chicken tenders, tasty salads, wraps, and more when you embrace the value of all-day eating.
Related Post: 13 Most Romantic Restaurants in Orlando
All Day Diners are permitted to eat at participating park restaurants as often as once every 90 minutes. Relish bites of BBQ pulled pork sandwiches, Buffalo Chicken fries, and refreshing soft drinks until closing time!
Adults are permitted to redeem 1 entree, 1 side OR 1 dessert & 1 regular-sized non-alcoholic beverage. Children participating in the All Day Dine can redeem kids meals.
Aquatica Orlando Military Discount
The brave men and women of the US Armed forces have made the ultimate sacrifice in order to keep our country safe. Aquatica Orlando is a proud participant in the Waves of Honor program, along with many other SeaWorld entertainment parks.
While we may never be able to repay these courageous individuals for their service, we can offer them substantial discounts*:
- Active Duty Aquatica Orlando Military Discount - Up to 50% discount on admission to Aquatica Orlando for military personnel and up to three direct dependents.
- Aquatica Orlando Veterans Discount - Up to 50% discounted admission to Aquatica Orlando for military personnel and up to three direct dependents (limit 4)
*Please reserve your military discounted tickets ahead of time, as these tickets are not available for purchase at the park.
Related Post: 6 Irresistible Things to Do in Orlando During Summer
Free Preschool Card
Want to reward your little guppy with a day of aqua-fueled entertainment? Let your mini Moana or Maui float and frolic all day when you apply for a Free Preschool Card. Available only to Florida residents, children 5 years old and under can experience FREE admission to both SeaWorld and Aquatica Orlando with the Preschool Card.
Currently, registration for the Preschool Card has been completed, but please check with Aquatica regularly for updates on this option.
The more the merrier! Share in the thrills of the KareKare Curl and Kata's Kookaburra Cove when you plan your next group outing with Aquatica.
Related Post: Educational Summer Vacation with Kids - Orlando
With a mountain of multi aquatic attractions to master, there’s no more refreshing place for your next family reunion, birthday, or bachelorette party. Reserve your spot for 15 or more and relish incredible group savings of up to 50% off!
Aquatica Promo Codes
There are currently no active Aquatica Promos. However, we encourage you to routinely check in with their social media channels for any upcoming promos, deals, or discount packages.
About Aquatica Orlando
Wondering what makes this one-of-a-kind waterpark so special? This watery oasis of rides, beaches, and exquisite marine life lies ten miles from their sister park SeaWorld Orlando. Voted USA #1 Waterpark, Aquatica features over 84,000 square feet of sparkling beaches and 43 water slides, rivers, and lagoons.
Related Post: 13 Totally Free Things to Do in Orlando for Adults
A refreshing family-friendly getaway, this park is open year-round and contains some of the most thrilling water slides in Orlando. Animal lovers will be in awe over the immersive Commerson’s Dolphin exhibit and fish grotto. In contrast, beach bums will be drawn to the endless opportunities for white sand lounging and Aquatica Orlando lazy river cruising.
Adrenaline junkies can shake things up with a spin on the world’s largest dueling coaster or compete for speed on Taumata Racer.
Hotels Near Aquatica Orlando
Don’t let your time in the City Beautiful wash down the drain! Instead, make the most of your marine-based memories by bundling your Aquatic tickets into a complete Orlando Vacation Package.
Soak in the awesomeness of Orcas and the Ice Breaker at SeaWorld, or rest your head at one of our premier O-town hotels near Aquatica Orlando:
Aquatica Orlando Reviews
Want to discover what other guests are saying about this amazing Orlando theme park? Check out the Aquatica Orlando reviews and see what adventures others have had at this theme park.
Passes, Upgrades, and Apps
If patience isn’t your tiny tadpole's strong suit, springing for a quick queue pass may be worth it. Avoid long lines and cranky meltdowns when you upgrade your Aquatica Orlando experience.
Related Post: Insider’s Guide to Drawn to Life by Cirque du Soleil
Opt for the Quick Queue Unlimited, which affords you unlimited priority boarding on their most popular rides, or the Quick Queue Unlimited Plus, which includes a bonus one-time opportunity for priority boarding on Walhalla Wave and Ray Rush.
Popular Aquatica Orlando Upgrades
Need to level up your afternoon of sun, surf, and rollicking water rides? Customize your Aquatica vacation by adding on a number of sizzling upgrades to perfect your day of water park pleasure:
- Commerson’s Close Up - get up close and personal with Flipper and the whole bottlenose gang when you meet with a zoological expert for this immersive marine mammal interaction.
- All Day Dining Deal - devour burgers, pizza, crispy chicken sandwiches, and more when you opt for the best dining value deal.
- Roa’s River Rapids Cabanas - paradise, party of one! Kick back in style when you enjoy a Roa Island private cabana serving up serene River Rapid views and amenities.
- Beach Front Cabanas - order food and drinks directly to your lounge as you slather on that SPF and sunbathe next to side-by-side wave pools in an Aquatica Orlando cabana.
- Big Surf Shores Premium Seating Loungers - seek out a luxurious shady reprieve when you relax in the comfort of a Premium Seating Lounger with an attached canopy.
Prepare to hang 10 with the best of them when you plan your day of watery wonder with the Aquatica App. Like having a personal park concierge in your pocket, this free app takes the guesswork out of creating your water park itinerary.
Discover park amenities, easily upgrade to Quick Queue, access member benefits, and more. Locate restrooms, animal attractions, cabanas and check out your Aquatica Orlando pictures with ease by utilizing the interactive map feature.
Aquatica Orlando Parking
Whether you are coming from Downtown Disney or all the way from Tampa, you’ll want to secure your Aquatica Orlando parking stat. Summer months are particularly busy, so pre-purchasing Aquatica Orlando parking fee is always a great idea.
The basic rates for Aquatica parking are as follows:
- Cars & Motorcycles - $30
- RVs - $40
- Preferred Parking - $40
- Florida Bronze Annual Pass members - $30
- Florida Silver, Gold, and Platinum Annual Pass Members receive free general parking. *Florida Gold and Platinum Annual Pass Members may receive free preferred parking based on availability.
Can’t Miss Attractions
Quadruple slides, side-by-side wave pools, and laid-back lazy rivers all come together to make Aquatica a splashtastic good time.
Accomplished waterpark wizards know that Aquatica is home to the best waterslides in Orlando! So whether you are in the mood for a rushing family raft ride or would prefer to take a load off on Loggerhead Lane, here are the Aquatica attractions you can’t afford to miss:
- Ihu’s Breakaway Falls - named after the park’s colorful gecko, this wild ride promises the steepest multi-drop tower of its kind in Orlando.
- KareKare Curl - a weightless, high-speed water slide? Yes, please! Grab a brave buddy, as this ride requires groups of 2-5 riders.
- Omaka Rocka - slip and slide to the extreme on this rocking attraction featuring flumes, funnels, and more.
- Riptide Race - the world's tallest dueling racer features 650 feet of slide and lets you challenge friends and family to an H20-fueled race to the finish!
- Loggerhead Lane - rest those weary feet, and scope out schools of tropical fish on this leisurely Aquatica Orlando lazy river ride.
- Reef Plunge - one of the favorites among Aquatica Orlando guests, the 'dolphin plunge' Aquatica Orlando is a brand new addition to the Aquatica ride family, this immersive water slide experience contains over 330 ft of eye-catching translucent cutouts and rings. Cruise past Commerson’s dolphins, leopard sharks, fish, and more!
Aquatica Orlando Food & Drink
Hello, there hungry Hammerheads! There’s no question that hours of wave pool swimming, rafting, and reef plunging can build up quite an appetite. Unfortunately, you are not permitted to bring any outside food, beverages, or coolers into the park’s premises, with the exception of a refillable water bottle.
Related Post: 10 of the Best Things to Do in Orlando for Couples
Aquatica Orlando Restaurants
Fortunately, Aquatica Orlando restaurants onsite dining provides a treasure trove of feasting and refueling options. Looking to really kick your vacation up a notch? Many Aquatica eateries also pour out delicious cocktails and alcoholic beverages for those 21 and over.
Our favorite can't miss foodie stops are as follows:
- Papa’s Cantina - chow down on cheesy empanadas, boneless wings, and more.
- Motu’s Beach Bar - this full-service bar serves up ice cold mango margaritas, daiquiris, and the tastiest pina coladas.
- Banana Beach Cookout - get your fill of sweet, tangy BBQ when you sample the ribs, chicken, and pulled pork.
What to Bring For Your Aquatica Orlando Lockers
There’s nothing worse than executing the ideal Aquatica day and realizing you forgot the SPF at home! So, avoid any travel snafus or struggles by consulting our list of non-negotiable ‘must bring’ items:
- Sunscreen and Sun hat
- Change of clothes*
- Portable phone charger
- Water bottle
- Hand sanitizer
- Water safe shoes
*Aquatica does have showers, so if you plan on the refreshing post wave pool, please plan accordingly!
Related Post: Insider’s Guide to SeaWorld Orlando
Travel around the world’s most powerful oceans without ever leaving Orlando when you head to Aquatica this year. Uncover everything from the excitement of the crashing waves of Auckland’s KareKare Beach to the South Sea-inspired swirling slides of Whanau Way.
Take yourself on an island getaway as you siesta in a private cabana, or enjoy premium lounge seating. Float your cares away on a languid Aquatica Orlando lazy river as you spot exotic tropical fish or sample mouthwatering Buffalo Chicken fries.
However you decide to get your aqua on, you’re guaranteed a day of tropical fun and festivities at Aquatica Orlando FL!
Did We Miss Any of Your Favorite Aquatica Orlando Florida Activities?
Leave us a comment below!