What type of meal do you serve at Pirate's Dinner Adventure?
The first course includes the choice of Caesar salad with croutons or Tomato Bisque soup.
The second course includes a choice of the following meals:
- Pirate's Pork Meal - Flame-kissed all-natural pork loin, Yukon gold potato purée, seasonal vegetable, with garlic mushroom barre blanc sauce (adult).
- Captains Chicken - Roasted 1/4 chicken, Yukon gold potato purée, seasonal vegetable, served with a demi-glaze sauce (adult).
- Vegetarian/Vegan/Gluten-Free Pasta - Penne pasta,(gluten-free available upon request), basil pesto, seasonal vegetable (adult).
- Chicken Nuggets & Mac-n-Cheese - Chicken Nuggets served with Macaroni and Cheese (child)
- Kid's Pasta Plate (Vegetarian/Gluten-Free) - Penne Pasta,(gluten-free available upon request) basil pesto, seasonal vegetable (child).
For dessert, guests are treated to a piece of Princess Anita's Royal Dessert - rich chocolate brownie sprinkled with powdered sugar and a drizzle of chocolate and caramel sauces. Soft drinks and coffee are served during the main show. No drinks are included in the pre-show. There is a full cash bar available for drinks. Are specialty or vegetarian meals available upon request?
Yes. Pirate’s Dinner Adventure offers a vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free meal upon request.Do you have a kid’s meal option?
Yes. The kid's menu ages 3-10 years includes the choice of chicken fingers with macaroni and cheese or penne pasta.How many rows constitute your theater?
There are 6 sections of Pirates with different colors that create the seating at Pirate's Dinner Adventure. Seating is assigned upon arrival on a first come, first served basis. What is the length of your intermission?
There is not an intermission at Pirate's Dinner Adventure.Is there a pre-show guests should be aware of?
Yes. Doors open 1 1/2 hours (90 minutes) before the show and we have complimentary appetizers and a cash bar. This is where we start the storyline for the show. There is a limited amount of seating in the pre-show. It is mostly standing.Are cameras, audio or video recording allowed at your show?
Yes, but no flash photography is allowed during the show. Audio and video recording are strictly prohibited.What should I wear?
Make the most of your adventure and wear your Pirate attire to the show! Please, no nudity. Comfortable attire is recommended.Is the theater wheelchair accessible?
Yes, we have special areas for guests in wheelchairs. However, if you are with a large party, you may not all be seated at the same table, but nearby. Please let our reservations staff know if you require accessible seating.