from Voyagers of the Pacific
Spectacular oceanfront views, vibrant Hawaiian sunsets and the sound of waves lapping against the lava rocks provide a stunning backdrop for the Royal Kona Resort Luau known as "Voyagers of the Pacific". The sound of native drums pounding signals the start of this high energy and dynamic show. Enjoy an evening of feasting, music, and dance as the performers present a breathtaking tribute to the fascinating legends and journeys of the South Pacific and Hawaii.
After experiencing a delicious all-you-can-eat Polynesian buffet, you'll enjoy the acclaimed cast of musicians and dancers from Tihati Productions as they take you on an authentic journey through the South Pacific Islands of Hawaii, Tahiti, Raratonga, New Zealand and Samoa, through the travels and romance of Holomoana (the voyager) and Kalua (Hawaiian princess). Their performance includes songs and dances rarely seen in typical luau shows and is highlighted by a Samoan "fire knife" dance, simply too amazing to miss! Highlights Include:
The Luau Menu:
- Aloha Shell Lei Welcoming and photo opportunities
- Open Bar with standard cocktails, mai tais, beer, wine, soda & fruit punch
- Traditional Imu (Underground Oven) Presentation
- An All-You-Can-Eat Hawaiian Luau Buffet with traditional island fare & delicacies
- Dynamic & lyrical Polynesian revue with Master of Ceremonies, Dancers, Musicians & Fire Artists
- Fire Dance Finale
Lava, Legends & Legacies Luau Schedule:
- Assorted Salads & Things:Mixed Green Salad (Vegan), Choice of Dressings: 1000, Ranch, Lilikoi-Papaye Seed (GF), Local Pineapple (Vegan), Sweet Patato-Macaroni Salad (Contains Gluten & Egg, Dairy Free), Waipio Valley Poi (GF, Dairy Free, and Vegan).
- Hot Entrées: Steamed Rice (GF, Dairy Free, Vegan), Kalua Style Pork & Cabbage (GF), Teriyaki Beef (GF, Contains GF Soy Sauce), Local Caught Fish (GF, Contains GF Soy Sauce), Stir Fry Vegetables (GF, Dairy Free, Vegan).
- Dessert: Hawaiian Haupia Pudding (GF, Not Dairy Free), Coconut Cake I Mai Tai Caramel (Contains Gluten & Dairy), and Fresh Puna Papaya (Vegan).
- Open Bar: Beer, Wine, Coffee & Tea, Soda, Fruit Punch, Mai Tai's, and standard cocktails.
5:00 pm – Seating Commences
5:30 pm – Reception of Lei’s, Hawaiian Music, Open Bar, Arts & Crafts
5:45 pm – Torch lighting
6:00 pm – Imu Unearthing
6:30 pm – All-You-Can-Eat-Hawaiian Luau Buffet
7:20 pm – Pareo Fashion Show
7:30 pm – Tihati’s Voyagers of the Pacific show begins
8:30 pm – Show Ends