What are the hours of operation?
First tour starts at 9:00 AM & last tour departs at 5:00 PM. Tours depart approximately every 15 minutes.
Are there any age/physical/health/etc. restrictions for this tour?
There are no restrictions for this tour.
What should I bring?
Be sure to bring your camera if you have one. If you’re joining us on a hot and sunny day, consider bringing a hat and a bottle of water. And, of course, don’t forget your sense of adventure!
Where is it located?
Is the tour appropriate for children?
- Dundas Square / Eaton Centre.
- Carlton & Yonge.
- Wellesley & Yonge.
- Isabella & Yonge.
- Bloor & Yonge.
- Park Hyatt.
- Casa Loma.
- Spadina & Bloor / The Annex.
- Bata Shoe Museum.
- Yorkville / ROM / Gardiner.
- AGO / ChinaTown / Kensington.
- Scotiabank Theatre.
- King & John / Bell Lightbox.
- CN Tower North / MTCC.
- 123 Front St. W. (Starbucks) / Union Station.
- CN Tower south / Rogers.
- Info Centre / Harbourfront.
- Hockey Hall of Fame.
- St. Lawrence Market.
- Distillery District.
Yes, this is a family-friendly activity.Is the your wheelchair accessible?
We have a variety of different types of double decker buses some of which are fully wheelchair accessible. For details on the times for which tours are departing specifically on wheelchair accessible buses, please call us at the number provided on your voucher. Collapsible wheelchairs can be stored on board any of the city tour vehicles.Can I bring my camera?
Yes, great photo opportunities!How long is the tour?
This is a hop-on / hop-off tour. If you stay on for the entire trip, the tour is approximately 2 hours.Can I bring my own food/beverages?
You may bring your own bottles of water.Can I bring my pet?
No, pets are not allowed on the bus.What’s included in my ticket/experience?
- A hop-on hop-off sightseeing ticket that is valid for up to 48 hours.
- A FREE harbour and islands cruise.
- Free downtown pickup (first day only).
- 20 great stops to choose from.
- A free souvenir map.
- The option to purchase discounted attraction tickets onboard our buses.
- Unlimited travel advice and support from our friendly guides.