What are WonderWorks’ operating hours?
WonderWorks is open 365 days a year. Hours vary by season.What will I find inside WonderWorks?
WonderWorks is an indoor interactive amusement park for the mind. Featuring STEM related exhibits and rides, WonderWorks is fun for all ages! WonderWorks Branson includes the history of Route 66, exhibit on the Ozark eco-system and a military zone.How long does it take to tour the attraction?
Allow at least 3 – 4 hours but spend as much time as you like.Can I bring food into WonderWorks?
No, outside food and drinks are not permitted inside WonderWorks.Can I take pictures?
Yes, you may take pictures inside. Great photo spots in WonderWorks Branson include the spacesuit, Bubble Lab and Dig It.Where can I park?
WonderWorks parking lot is located at the back of WonderWorks.What is the best way to dress for a day at the attraction? Any clothing that isn’t permissible?
WonderWorks is a casual, family-oriented attraction. We suggest you dress comfortably. Closed-toed shoes are required for many of its rides and activities. No skirts or dresses are permitted on the Clip ‘n Climb. Please dress family friendly.Is the attraction wheelchair accessible?
WonderWorks is equipped with elevators for wheelchairs and strollers.What is the minimum age requirement for unaccompanied children to enter WonderWorks?
Children under age 14 must be accompanied by a guest that is 14 or older to enter.Can I exit the attraction and return later in the day?
Yes, a WonderWorks Branson ticket allows unlimited fun all day, come and go as you please.Are there any restrictions for any of the rides?
Warning: WonderWorks has exhibits with flashing lights and motion which may not be suitable if you have heart problems, diabetes, vertigo, seizures or any other light/motion sensitivities.Does WonderWorks serve food?
- Wonder Coasters – Must be at least 42″ (3’6″) with an adult or 48″ (4′) to participate alone. Max weight of a rider is 250 lbs. This ride holds 2 people and the total combined weight cannot exceed 500 lbs. No injuries permitted.
- 360 Bikes – Must be at least 52″ tall (4’4″). Max weight of a rider is 250 lbs. This ride holds 2 people and the total combined weight cannot exceed 330 lbs. Closed toed shoes are required. No skirts or dresses permitted. No injuries permitted.
- Clip ‘n Climb: Must be at least 42” tall (3’6″) and weight less than 300 lbs.
- XD Theatre – Must be at least 40″ tall (3’4″)to participate. No injuries permitted.
- Astronaut Training Gyro: Must be at least 54” tall (4’6″) and weight less than 225 lbs. We advise not to ride the gyro if anyone has any pre-existing medical conditions.
Yes, at our Route 66 cafe we offer a variety of selections.What is available in the WonderWorks gift shop?
The WonderWorks gift shop offers a collection of souvenir merchandise from postcards and t-shirts to mugs and hats.When are the busiest times of the year at WonderWorks?
WonderWorks' busiest times are mid-March through late April (Spring Break)
, Summer break and Christmas break. Please expect longer wait times during our peak season and when it rains.