Gaze into your kingdom of concrete and steel, when you make a date with the Edge NYC. From golden hour kissed selfies with your significant other to the spellbinding city skyline views, every moment at the Edge at Hudson Yards is unforgettable.
Discover everything you need to know about the Edge NYC discount tickets with our Ultimate Guide.
Revel in an illuminated light hallway, stroll across a glass floor, or brave 100 stories to observe the Empire State Building, the Hudson River, and more from the observation deck.
Feel like you are floating on air when you immerse yourself in the thrill of an Edge escape.
The Edge NYC Discount Tickets
Not looking to blow your Big Apple budget in one go? For those on the hunt for discount tickets for the Edge NYC, we highly recommend buying tickets in advance. When you buy tickets ahead of time, you ensure entry on the day and time of your choosing.
Whether you are looking to stimulate your senses with a City Climb or desire the malleability of a Flex Pass, we have tickets for every traveler:
- General Admission Ticket - includes the glass floor, access to the highest outdoor sky deck in Western Hemisphere, angled glass walls, the Skyline Steps, the Eastern Point, and a free digital souvenir photo.
- Flex Pass - includes general admission access plus flexible entry on the date of your choice.
- City Climb Admission - daredevils unite! This unique edge experience entitles you to the highest open-air building ascent in the world. Climbers will scale the outside of a skyscraper more than 1,200 feet above the ground, then lean out and appreciate the show-stopping view from the highest outdoor platform in New York City.
Coupons for the Edge NYC and Discount Tickets to the Edge NYC
Save yourself the hassle of scouring the internet for deals or coupon clipping, because we’ve compiled the best Edge discounts here.
The Edge Military Discount
Honorable, brave, and true, the loyal members of the U.S. Military have sacrificed so much to protect our freedoms both at home and abroad.
Related Post: NYC Harbor Lights Cruise: New York City at Night
Customer service is pleased to provide both active and retired members of the U.S. military with an Edge NYC tickets discount.
The Edge AAA Discount
Calling all road warriors! Did you know that in addition to stellar roadside assistance, AAA members can also score significant discounts on the City Climb at Edge? To find out more about saving on this adrenaline-pumping adventure, click here.
The Edge Senior Discount
Jaw-dropping panoramas know no age limit, so we highly recommend bringing Grandma and Grandpa along for the Edge ride. However, at this time the Edge NYC is not offering any senior-specific discounts.
The Edge Group Travel Deals
Want to share the magic of the Edge with your nearest and dearest? Rally the troops because when you visit Edge with a group of 15 or more, you are eligible for special group offers.
Curious about making the Edge part of your NYC Public School field trip? New York City public school groups may be eligible to obtain free visits to Edge and Vessel every Tuesday. To learn more click here.
The Edge Vacation Packages
Let’s hear it for New York! This mecca of art, culture, and food never disappoints. From savoring a cheesy slice of NY-style pizza to marveling at pop art masterpieces at MoMA, there are infinite ways to enjoy the sights of the Empire City.
Make the most out of your time in the Big Apple and save big, when you bundle your Edge tickets with our other top-tier NYC attractions:
- LEGOLAND Resort NY + Edge Observation Deck Combo Tickets
- Edge NYC Observation Deck + Empire State Building Combo
- Harbor Lights Cruise + Edge NYC Observation Deck Combo Tickets
- Landmarks Sightseeing Cruise + Edge NYC Observation Deck Combo
- MoMA + Edge NYC Observation Deck Combo Tickets
- SUMMIT One Vanderbilt + Edge NYC Observation Deck
- Top of the Rock + Edge NYC Observation Deck Combo Tickets
- Edge NYC + Madame Tussauds Combo Tickets
- Edge NYC + The Museum of Photography Combo Tickets
- Edge NYC + Big Bus Tours New York Combo Tickets
Hotels Near the Edge
Juicy, fresh, and full of surprise, there is never enough time to conquer the entirety of the Big Apple. Load up on unique NYC experiences when you extend your stay in the City that Never Sleeps.
Savor bright lights and Broadway shows when you stay just steps away from Times Square and the Theater District. Or, opt for charming boutique lodgings on the Upper West Side. No matter if you are looking to explore museums, monuments, or Midtown, we have New York City Hotels for every budget and style.
Make your reservation stress free knowing you are always guaranteed our lowest rates online.
New York City Attractions
Take your time exploring every inch of the Empire City when you tack on some other exclusive attractions to your NYC itinerary. Discover everything from fossils to Beatles-inspired mosaics when you tour the greatest city on earth:
- American Museum of Natural History - 40 exhibition halls plus 32 million species and artifacts, make this the largest natural history museum in the world. Catch a glimpse of celestial bodies at the Hayden Planetarium or check out the towering 122-foot-long Titanosaur.
- The Empire State Building Experience - an iconic fixture of the NYC skyline, the romance and sweeping views of the World’s Most Famous Building can’t be beaten. Thanks to a newly refurbished 102nd-floor observatory, there's never been a better time to visit the Empire State Building.
- Central Park Bike Tours - get your blood pumping and feel those quads burn when you traverse the stunningly landscaped paths and rolling hills of Central Park. From Belvedere Castle views to Strawberry Fields, you’ll spend two hours covering the park’s must-see attractions.
About NYC the Edge
Wondering just what your Edge ticket entitles you to? Skip the line at your standard NYC tourist attractions, and dare to do something different when you visit 30 Hudson Yards. Here at the Edge NYC address, you can venture onto a 100th-floor viewing platform.
Curious about how tall is the Edge NYC? Located on level 100 and measuring 100 stories high, the Edge Observation Deck is the highest outdoor sky deck in the Western Hemisphere. Featuring a creative one-of-a-kind design, visitors will feel like they are suspended in mid-air, as they savor 360-degree views.
Plan to spend at least 45 minutes at the Edge, as you’ll want to savor vistas from the tip of Central Park to the Statue of Liberty. Wind down your epic Edge experience with a champagne toast from their signature bar.
Insider the Edge Tips
Let your imagination take flight as you suspend yourself above NYC. Relish every last enchanting moment of Edge adventure, when you take note of our expert tips and advice:
- Edge is located at 30 Hudson Yards and can be entered through the Shops at Hudson Yards and by proceeding to Level 4.
- Edge is appropriate for all children, however, children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult ticket holder.
- Children 5 and under can enter Edge for free.
- Please budget at least 45 minutes to an hour for your Edge experience.
What to Bring
Don’t let a brisk day or oversized luggage spoil your Edge fun! Please dress according to the weather as Edge is an outdoor observatory.
Be sure to bring along that phone or camera, as photos are encouraged, but leave large bags and suitcases at home as Edge does not have storage capabilities for these items.
Can I Bring Food into the Edge?
While no outside food or beverage is allowed into the Edge facility* guests can commemorate this spectacular NYC occasion with refreshments from the Edge NYC restaurant.
Related Post: Romantic Restaurants in NYC: 18 of the Best for Couples
Pop some bubbly at the champagne bar and snack on sweet treats from Brooklyn Bites or some crispy North Fork potato chips. Need a full nosh? Stop by any of the following nearby eateries for a delicious pre or post-Edge meal:
*Please note that guests can enter with water in clear plastic bottles.
The Edge Parking
Beep beep! If you are angling for that perfect place to park your caboose, drivers will be thrilled to learn that they can park at 10 Hudson Yards, Abington House, and One Hudson Yards, which can all be found along West 30th Street between 10th and 11th Avenues.
The Edge Reviews
Still not ready to pull the trigger on your incredible Edge adventure? Don't just take our word for it, read real reviews from travelers just like you here.
Iconic sunsets that set the Hudson River aflame, smashing selfies taken from the glass floor, and gravity-defying City Climbs.
Every visit to the Edge is filled to the brim with swoon-worthy landscapes, adrenaline, and beauty.
Step out onto the outdoor observation deck and witness seemingly never-ending views, as you spot Central Park, the Statue of Liberty, and more.
Plan an intimate proposal, or pause to savor the sparkling skyscrapers with a chilled glass of Rose.
Are you ready to see all of New York at once? Reserve your Edge tickets today!
Tell us, Have You Visited Edge yet?
Leave a comment below!