ReserveDirect announced today the winners of it’s third annual TOP5 AGENT awards. These awards have been put into place to recognize the top producing travel agents who utilized one or all of ReserveDirect’s reservation websites to book travel for their clients throughout the year.
“We continue to see growth in all segments, including our travel agents and forecasts for 2009 indicate even more success,” explained John Johnson, President of ReserveDirect. “This marks our third year for this award and we’re proud to announce the winners and encourage other agents to participate with us.”
The winners of the TOP5 AGENT award in 2008 include:
- Pat Toney is with AAA Oklahoma and works from the Oklahoma City, Oklahoma location. Pat was our number one overall agent and this year’s award marks her 2nd TOP5 recognition in two years.
- Donna Lewis is also with AAA Oklahoma and works from the Tulsa, Oklahoma location. Donna was second to Pat in overall sales as well as second for AAA Oklahoma. This also marks her 2nd TOP5 recognition in three years.
- Gabriele Church is with Information Tickets & Travel located at Tinker AFB, Oklahoma. This year’s award marks Gabrielle’s 2nd TOP5 recognition in as many years.
- Brenda Berry is with AAA Missouri and works from the Washington, Missouri location. Brenda was our #1 overall AAA Missouri agent and a first time recipient of a TOP5 Award.
- Sarah Wopart is with AAA Oklahoma and works from the Tulsa, Oklahoma location. Sarah, along with Pat and Donna combined to make AAA Oklahoma our overall #1 agency for 2008. Sarah is a first time recipient of a TOP5 Award.
ReserveDirect provides agents with easy to use, online reservation systems for a variety of destinations including Branson, Missouri and Eureka Springs, Arkansas, Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, Tennessee and Orlando, Florida. Each travel agent can use their login to access their account of any of ReserveDirect’s websites, build custom packages for their clients including a large variety of lodging and ticketed attractions such as theater shows and theme parks, all while earning a commission and other incentives.
“The convenience of real time packaging, the best rates including many discounts, and our instant confirmation helped these agents convert more sales to destinations we serve,” Johnson said. “There simply isn’t a better in-market tool for agents who are researching, quoting and securing reservations for their clients.”