What attractions are included in the pass?
Using the Miami & The Keys Explorer Pass®, you can choose from the following area attractions to experience:
How long is my pass valid for?
- Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus Miami 2-Day All-Loops Tour
- Miami Seaquarium
- Jungle Island
- Biscayne Bay Sightseeing Boat Cruise
- CityView Key West Trolley Tour
- Sunset Watersports Key West Snorkel Dip & Sip
- Duck Tours South Beach
- Everglades Alligator Farm & Airboat Ride
- Lion Country Safari
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- Zoo Miami Safari Package
- Sea Experience Glass Bottom Boat and Snorkeling
- Gator Park Airboat Tour
- Sawgrass Recreation Park Everglades Airboat Adventures
- Sunset Watersports Key West Parasailing
- Key Largo Princess Glass Bottom Boat Cruise
- Jet Boat Miami
- Island Safari Bike Rental
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Odditorium Key West
- Conch Tour Train Key West
- Sunset Watersports Key West 2 Hour Kayak Rental
- Sunset Watersports Key West 2 Hour Paddle Board Rental
- Bike and Roll: Bike Rental
- The Official Art Deco Walking Tour
Your pass is valid for 30 days after your first attraction visit.How do I activate my pass?
Simply visit your first attraction and present your pass. It’s that easy!Can I visit an attraction more than once?
No. Your pass includes only one visit per attraction.Does a pass expire?
Yes. You have one year from the date of purchase to begin using your pass. After one year, it will expire.