1) Splash and play at famous Waikiki Beach.
2) Hike Diamond Head for panoramic views of Honolulu and Waikiki.
3) Visit Pearl Harbor, the site of the USS Arizona Memorial, Battleship Missouri and USS Bowfin.
4) Snorkel beautiful Hanauma Bay.
5) Catch a wave on Oahu’s North Shore or watch the pros surf the sea.
6) Find out more about Hawaiian and Polynesian cultures at the interactive Polynesian Cultural Center.
7) Visit Iolani Palace, the only royal palace in the United States.
8) Shop for souvenirs and unique items at the International Marketplace and Aloha Stadium Swap Meet.
9) Taste fresh pineapple and wind your way through the world’s largest maze at the Dole Plantation.
10) Swim with dolphins at Sea life Park.