November 12, 2021 @ 12:00 am - January 2, 2022 @ 11:59 pm
Keep the Christmas spirit alive this winter by sharing the joy and kindness of the season. Night of a Million Lights is a one-of-a-kind spectacular hosted by the non-profit Give Kids the World Village. This enchanting light show extravaganza provides invaluable funding to allow critically ill children and their families to live out their dream vacations.
Appreciate the ethereal glow of over three million twinkling lights, even more, knowing you are doing good.
Guests young and old will be able to meander through this beautiful fairytale land come to life as they witness:
- 360-degree dancing light show
- Shimmering Christmas tree trail
- Lifesize holiday displays, step in frames, and backdrops (all make ideal photo ops)
- Quaint holiday marketplace
- Meet and greets with Santa
- Guided storytelling tour of the over 100 expertly decorated villas (from the convenience and comfort of a tram)