It’s easy to have a good time on the Grand Strand. From catching a wave to watching a show, find your favorite way to spend time here. Follow my lead and take advantage of these 10 super fun things to do in Myrtle Beach on your next vacation.
1) Enjoy the beachside boardwalk in Myrtle Beach. The 1.2 mile boardwalk is a great place to stroll the beach and catch street performers.
2) See a Legend perform at Legends in Concert. Elvis Presley, Michael Jackson, Rod Stewart, Johnny Cash and Adele all put on a legendary show.
3) Experience life under the sea at Ripley’s Aquarium, where more than 10,000 exotic sea creatures create incredible water-based displays.
4) Visit Broadway at the Beach, one of the most popular Myrtle Beach attractions. A 350-acre complex, Broadway at the Beach offers dining, shopping and entertainment.
5) Set sail with Pirates Voyage for a buccaneer adventure on the high seas. Acrobatics, special effects and pure showmanship combine with a succulent feast for a special night out.
6) Play golf in Myrtle Beach, where there are over 100 beautiful courses to choose from.
7) One of the best fun things to do in Myrtle Beach is head to the beach. The 60-mile are known as the Grand Strand offers sandy shorelines perfect for soaking up some sun and swimming.
8) Get a birds-eye-view of the coast aboard the Myrtle Beach Skywheel. Ride during the day for a stunning panorama, then walk Downtown Myrtle Beach to see the Skywheel all lit up color.
9) Visit the L.W. Paul Living History Museum, a 17-acre farm dedicated to re-creating life in Horry County in the early 1900s.
10) Fishing in Myrtle Beach is great fun. Rent a charter for the day or fish off of one of the eight piers located along the beaches and backwater areas of Myrtle Beach.
With these fun things to do in Myrtle Beach, you’ll be able to keep the whole family entertained.
Ashley is Reserve Direct’s travel expert, visiting Myrtle Beach to find the best travel tips, money-saving deals and insider information. With over 10 years of experience in first-hand-travel adventures, she shares her stories, advice, and current events to help you stay in the know.