What is included in the 3-hour tour?
In addition to ample whale watching opportunities, the following is included in your tour:
What time does the tour depart?
- Lunch: fresh island fruit, house-made chips and salsa, kiawe-smoked pork and chicken sliders, zesty bean salad, roasted garlic hummus and crostini, tomato and basil bruschetta, house-made brownies
- Complimentary alcoholic beverages including Maui Brewing Co. beer, wine and tropical cocktails for adults 21+ with valid picture ID (limit: 3 alcoholic beverages per adult)
- Unlimited soda and juice
- Underwater hydrophones to hear whale songs
- Onboard Jr. Naturalist Program for kids
- Reef-safe sunscreen and filtered water available onboard
- Full-color marine wildlife poster
- Whale sightings guaranteed or go again free
The tour departs several times a week at 12:30 pm from the Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Store, located at 612 Front Street in Lahaina.When should I arrive for my tour?
Check-in begins 45 minutes prior to departure. All guests should arrive then.Is this tour available for all ages?
Yes. All ages are welcome aboard the tour.How many people are on a tour?
The catamaran holds up to 65 passengers at a time.What should I bring?
We recommend that guests bring appropriate attire including a light jacket in the case of cold weather, sunscreen, a hat, and sunglasses.