from The Ridge on Sedona Golf Resort
Whether longing for a backcountry adventure or a relaxing retreat, the mysterious energy and unparalleled charm of this Southwestern destination offers the ideal escape. Majestically perched against a picturesque desert backdrop, The Ridge on Sedona Golf Resort boasts spacious accommodations, resort-style amenities and all the comforts of home. Enjoy the challenge and convenience of the 18-hole golf course located directly adjacent to the resort, or explore one of Sedona’s famed trails on a hike or Jeep® tour. After a day of exploring, return to The Ridge on Sedona Golf Resort to relax in one of the swimming pools or fitness center.
Access to and use of common area facilities including pools, spas, fitness centers, business centers, restaurants, sports recreational facilities and resort common areas are subject to maximum occupancy/group size restrictions as mandated by the Governor of Arizona.Please note: this is a non-smoking resort.Prior to checking in
- Please contact the resort for any special needs or requests where our friendly staff will assist you.
- Every attempt will be made to accommodate requests for suite location and early arrivals; however, these requests are based on availability and occupancy. Unfortunately, the resort is unable to guarantee room location.
- Minimum age requirement for check-in is 21 years of age.
- Pets are not permitted and strictly enforced with the exception of Service Animals.
- No RV or motor home parking allowed at this resort.
- Hotel Guests and Exchange Reservation: At the time of check-in, valid government-issued photo identification is required and must match the guest name under which the reservation was made. A credit card for a $200 security deposit and a nightly resort fee will be required (cash is not an acceptable form of deposit) upon check-in.
- Resort Fee includes Wi-Fi, 24 hour fitness center, pools, dvd rentals, seasonal activities, garden gas grills, 24 hour lobby coffee, tea and cocoa, business center computer/internet and boarding pass printing.
- A resort fee of $25 plus tax per night will be added to the reservation and payable upon check in.
Beginning April 1, 2021, the resort is reopening the fitness centers, subject to occupancy/social distancing restrictions in accordance with the Arizona Department of Health Services guidelines.