What should I wear?
Wear comfortable shoes. While you're not walking, you are on your feet for three hours! Don't bring too many belongings with you. The Segways are equipped with very small bags for cameras and small purses. You may wish to wear sunscreen on sunny days, and bring rain gear and/or warm clothing for days that are looking like it might rain or will be cool.Can I bring a camera?
Yes, great photo opportunities.
How long is the tour?
The tour is 2 hours long.Is it appropriate for kids?
No, you must be 16 or old to ride the Segway.Where is it located?
502 23rd Street, NW, Washington, DC 20037.Are there any special requirements or restrictions?
- All tour participants must be at least 16 years of age. There is absolutely zero exception made for children under the age of 16 on Segway Tours. All minors (anyone under the age of 18) on the tour must be accompanied by an adult.
- Pregnant woman are not allowed on the tour.
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing under 100 pounds or over 250 pounds.
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride.
- City Segway Tours requires everyone to complete a liability waiver (those under 18 must have an adult sign for them).
- Riders under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult or authorized guardian Each party must also complete a damage waiver that includes leaving a credit card on file for the duration of the tour. Please have one person in your party bring a Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover to complete this waiver.
- Tours run rain or shine.