from Disney's Polynesian Village Resort
Disney's Polynesian Resort is located on the beach in Lake Buena Vista, close to Palm Golf Course, Walt Disney World®, and Magic Kingdom®. Other points of interest near this resort include Epcot® and Richard Petty Driving Experience.
Dining options at Disney's Polynesian Resort include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A poolside bar and a bar/lounge are open for drinks. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. The property has a roundtrip airport shuttle, which is complimentary. Concierge services, limo/town car service, and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include an arcade/game room, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests have access to a partner property's health club. Please note the Nanea Volcano Pool and Silde will be closed July 26th through early 2015. •Great Ceremonial House lobby – Under renovation now through early 2015
Exclusive Disney Resort guest benefits include:
- Extra Magic Hours: Take advantage of this unique opportunity to have a more private park experience. Each day, one of the four Walt Disney World theme parks opens one hour early or remains open up to two hours after regular closing time. Additionally, Disney Water Parks offer Extra Magic Hours during select times of year.
- Complimentary Transportation: Avoid the hassle of driving and the cost of parking with Disney Resort’s complimentary transportation. Disney Resort guests have free access to complimentary transportation throughout Walt Disney World Resort—including transportation to and from Disney Theme Parks and Disney Water Parks. Travel by bus, water taxi, ferry or monorail!
- Disney’s Magical Express Service: Let the magic begin as soon as you land at the Orlando International Airport! Climb aboard the complimentary round-trip airport transportation and head straight to your Disney Resort where vacation awaits!
- Complimentary Golf Club Rental: Want to hit the links but didn’t travel with your clubs? No problem! Disney Resort guests are provided free rentals of golf clubs.
- Simplify your Stay: When staying at a Disney Resort, you can use your Resort ID to charge your purchases to your room. You may also choose to have your purchases shipped to your resort.
The 853 air-conditioned guestrooms at Disney's Polynesian Resort feature safes and ceiling fans. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Guestrooms offer multi-line phones with voice mail. Rooms also include irons/ironing boards and clock radios. Housekeeping is offered daily and guests may request wake-up calls.
Notifications and Fees:
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. Hotel Policy.
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed. Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.