from Piiholo Ranch Zipline & Waterfall Hike
Be prepared for an exhilarating day on this unique tour.
At Piiholo Ranch Zipline, you will soar high above trees and deep gulches and see incredible views on our famous side-by-side ziplines. Next, Hike Maui naturalist guides take tranquil back roads to a special spot along the famous Hana Highway, where they lead you down private trails to two enchanting waterfalls. Swim and jump in the clear pools beneath the falls, or just sit back and enjoy life!
Tour Operation: Daily
Tour Time: 9:30am
Duration: 8-9 hours
Age & Weight Restrictions:
Zipline - Minimum 8 years old; 75lbs - 275lbs
Hiking - Minimum 6 years old; 50lbs - 250lbs
6-15 years old; Parent(s) and/or guardian(s), must accompany child on zipline, walk-along, or hiking tour.
16 to 17 years old: Parent(s) and/or guardian(s) must accompany child to check-in and sign off on waiver.
Health & Physical Requirements:
- All guests must be capable of moderate to advanced physical activity, carry a 12lb trolley, walk over uneven, muddy terrain, as well as ascend and descend steeply-inclined terrain and/or short climbs.
- Guests must not have neck, back, shoulder, knee, ankle injuries, heart conditions, or recent surgeries.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to zipline. Pregnant women may participate in hiking tours with doctors approval.
- Guests must not scuba dive within 24-hours before the tour.
What to Wear:
- Closed toe shoes are required. Hiking boots or shoes recommended. Vibram FiveFingers, Crocs, water shoes, open toed sandals, etc. are prohibited.
- Long pants are not required, although capris or longer shorts are recommended for comfort.
- A hat, sunscreen, and a light cover-up are recommended. Pi`iholo Ranch is around 2,000 feet in elevation.