from Ultimate Pearl Harbor & Circle Island Tour
The day begins with an early morning visit to a striking historical monument – the USS Arizona Memorial in Honolulu’s Pearl Harbor. Experience the history, tragedy, and heroism of the attack that brought the US into World War II. In the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, you view artifacts and learn details of the day’s events that bring the experience of those involved poignantly to life.
Leaving Pearl Harbor, the day’s journey around Oahu begins. Heading toward the island’s North Shore, your E Noa guide and driver sets the scene with stories of local history. En route, the famous Dole Plantation provides a refreshing stop. A frozen pineapple DoleWhip® hits the spot as you explore the gift shop or feed the fish in the plantation fishpond.
Souvenirs in hand, it’s on to the beautiful beaches of North Shore, renowned for its winter surf. Your tour guide knows just the spots for the ideal photo, as you pass through small towns – a mix of country island style and surfing culture. Sunset, Pipeline, Waimea Bay. The shoreline’s famous names take on a colorful life as your guide shares fascinating local facts and tales.
Time to stretch your legs and discover where old Laie came to life! The Hukilau Marketplace is a vintage throwback to Hawaii of the 1950s where nostalgic foods, handmade goods, and friendly locals give you a taste of the North Shore’s “good old days.” You’ll partake in a complimentary lunch buffet at Hale Aloha or explore the marketplace and make your own choices among the varied island delights.
Heading down from the mountains towards the rugged East Coast, scenic Halona Blowhole, beautiful Hanauma Bay, and Diamond Head completes your tour.Approximate Pick-up Time
: 6:00 AM – 6:20 AM.Approximate Return Time
: 4:30 PM.
FREE Pick-up services for guests staying in hotels located within Waikiki, Ala Moana and Kahala areas, as well as cruise ship passengers, docked around the Aloha Tower Marketplace. Please note that we do not pick up from the Disney Aulani Resort, JW Marriott Ihilani Ko Olina Resort & Spa, Marriott’s Ko Olina Beach Club, Ko Olina Beach Villas or Turtle Bay Resort.Note
- Security restrictions at Pearl Harbor will be enforced. Please do not bring bags or anything that could offer concealment. Storage is available at Pearl Harbor for $5.00 per bag.
- On rare occasions, the Navy unexpectedly suspends shuttle operations to the USS Arizona Memorial. In such a case, you will still be able to visit the many Arizona Memorial exhibits, visitor centers, and park monuments.
- Dole Plantation visit does not include train or maze.
- Dress comfortably, but please remember that shirts and shoes are required on the USS Arizona Memorial; swimsuits not permitted. High heels, dresses, and skirts not recommended.
- Guide reserves the right to adjust route for maximum visitor enjoyment and safety.
- Be ready for spur-of-the-moment stops, unexpected views, and special sightseeing along the way!