from Na Pali Snorkel Adventure
The adventure begins when you leave from the shore of scenic Hanalei Bay and we shuttle you by dingy to your rigid hull inflatable raft which is anchored just offshore. There, you’ll do a “dry-transfer”, stow your gear, grab a seat and get ready for the experience of a lifetime.
Minutes after leaving the bay, the spectacular Napali Coast comes into view and you see why its dramatic cliffs and beaches have enchanted painters, authors and travelers for centuries… and we’re just getting started!
As we travel down the coast, your crew and Captain entertain your imagination with stories of the Hawaiians who once made this coast their home. From sea-level you really get a feel for the tremendous scale of Napali. Keep an eye out for dolphins, turtles and seabirds which are often seen on our tours.
Depending on the ocean conditions the day of your raft tour, we’ll stop and snorkel at one of several protected and shallow areas which will be teeming with tropical fish. Fins, goggles (with corrective lenses if you need them), snorkels, and flotation aids are all provided. If you’re new to snorkeling, our crew will be on-hand to provide instruction and pointers so you can get the most from your adventure.
After you have a chance to snorkel and relax on the Napali Coast, we’ll serve a tasty sandwich lunch before we head back up the coast to Hanalei Bay.
- Turkey Sandwiches on a Ciabatta Bun with Provolone Cheese, Lettuce, Sprouts and Cucumber
- Vegetable Wrap in Spinach Tortilla with Provolone Cheese, Cucumber, Carrot, Sprouts, Red Bell Peppers and Olives
- Condiments: Chipotle Mayo, Pesto Cream Cheese, Mustard and Basil Mango Dressing
- Assorted Chips & Local Kauai Kookies
- Beverages Include: Bottled Water, Assorted Soft Drinks and Island Juices.
Tour Duration: 4 hours
Seasonal: April - October