from Kewalo Fireworks Dinner Sail
Kick back and relax with an array of gourmet, fresh selections, a fusion of the best Hawaiian, Asia-Pacific and Continental-inspired dishes while watching the fireworks above. Dinner is served buffet "tapas" style so that you can mingle and enjoy the buffet how you want, where you want, and as much as you care to eat on a relaxed barefoot cruise aboard a 53-foot sailing catamaran "Honi Olani."
Departs from Kewalo Basin Harbor.
Fridays from 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Sautéed mahi-mahi with ginger butter sauce and diced tomato
- Salisbury steak with caramelized sauce and crisp onion garnish
- Sweet chili chicken
- Penne Pasta with macadamia nut pesto and julienne vegetables
- Sides of shrimp cocktail, bread rolls, pita chips with feta cheese and basil pesto, and potato salad.
- Cream puffs and assorted mini cheesecakes for dessert.
- Two FREE bar drink tickets per adult
(Additional drinks available for purchase onboard $1 beer/$2 mixer; cash only)