from Kaanapali Ocean Inn
Located at the base of the West Maui Mountains and facing Kaanapali Beach, next to Royal Lahaina Resort, Kaanapali Ocean Inn features numerous restaurants and bars on site, as well as tennis courts and an outdoor pool and hot tub. Rooms at Kaanapali Ocean Inn feature tropical inspired décor and include free WiFi, a TV, a refrigerator, a coffee machine, and a fan.
Select rooms offer private lanais with ocean views. The reception at Ocean Inn Kaanapali is open 24 hours a day and the tour desk offers a free transfer service to Whaler’s Village for shopping, dining and sightseeing opportunities.
Kaanapali Golf Course Resort South is a 3-minute drive from the resort. Kapalua-West Maui Airport is a 10 minute drive away. Activities such as swimming, snorkeling and sunbathing are just a short walk away at nearby Kaanapali Beach. The historic old whaling town of Lahaina is 3.9 miles away.Minimum age to check-in:
The reservation holder must be at least 18 years old to check in and is required to show a photo ID and credit card.Pet Policy:
Pets are not allowed. ADA-defined service animals are welcome. Parking:
Self-parking is available at the Royal Lahaina Resort next to the property. There is a $30 per day, per vehicle plus tax. Resort fee:
Please note a daily resort fee of 40 USD plus tax will be charged upon check in. This includes an array of amenities and activities for you to enjoy, including:
- Wellness Classes: Daily classes to be held (see resort activity sheet for details of times)
- Hawaiian Cultural Classes: Daily Classes to be held including, lau hala weaving, hula lessons and ukulele
- Hiu Wai (Traditional Hawaiian Cleaning) ritual at Sunrise on the beach
- In-Room Coffee: Enjoy a selection of signature Kona coffee and tea from the convenience of your guest room
- Internet Access: High speed internet wireless access in guest rooms and throughout the resort
- Phone Calls: Unlimited local and long-distance calls including up to 60 minutes of international calls per day
- Sunscreen and After Sun Lotion: Reef Safe and available at the resort pool area.
- Self-service 24-hour workplace: Complimentary boarding pass printing and copying services
- Spa Service Credit: $20.00 per room per stay at Alana Spa - Please note spa services must be reserved in advance at an additional charge
- Fitness Center: Daily access to the Fitness Facilities.
- Self-Guided Botanical Tour of the Royal Lahaina Resort
- Shuffleboard and Bocci Ball available oceanside of hotel
- Resort Shuttle Service: Ka’anapali trolley service to Whalers Village Shops/Restaurants and select Ka’anapali hotels
- Hawaiian Vintage Postcard per stay from the Royal Lahaina Trading Company
- Personalized Guest Messaging Service
- Refillable Water Bottle Stations
Inclusions are subject to change and based on availability. All fees mentioned are subject to change and applicable taxes.