What are the hours of operation?
Tours operates at 9:30 AM & 12:00 PM.Is parking provided? If so, what is the fee?
No. There is 2 hour metered parking around the Dealy Plaza area. There are also paid lots available. (Fees vary)Where is the meeting location?
You will begin the tour at John F Kennedy Memorial Plaza.Is the tour appropriate for children?
Yes, this tour is great for all ages.Is the tour wheelchair accessible?
No this tour is not wheelchair accessible.Can I bring my camera?
Yes, great photo opportunities!How long is the tour?
This tour is 3.5 hours long.Can I bring my pet?
Only service animals.What’s included in my ticket/experience?
Tour highlights include:
- Pioneer Plaza.
- Deep Ellum.
- Klyde Warren Park.
- Oswald Rooming House Museums.
- Dealey Plaza National Historic Landmark District.
- The Texas Theatre.
- Giant Eyeball.
- Dallas City Hall.
- The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza John F. Kennedy and the Memory of a Nation – the core exhibit on the sixth floor – is a self-guided experience.
- Using the audio guide during the exhibit is included with admission, it takes about 90 minutes to go through the exhibit if you listen to everything.
- The seventh floor occasionally holds temporary exhibits and exploring those will add a bit of time to your Museum visit.