from Complete Pearl Harbor Tour
There is a reason why Pearl Harbor is the number one visited destination in Hawaii; millions of visitors from all over the world come to see for themselves where World War II began for the US on Dec 7th, 1941. Our complete Pearl Harbor Tour allows you to experience all the Pearl Harbor Historic Sites in one day, each destination with their own story to tell, each as compelling as the next, none that you will want to miss. This tour has been created for visitors of all ages who seek the complete Pearl Harbor experience from the Day of Infamy to the end of World War II.
This incredible tour begins at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center where your Tour Guide will take you on a journey back to December 7th, 1941 and provide you with the complete story of the attack on Pearl Harbor; the day that launched the United States into World War II. This great tour includes the entire Pearl Harbor Visitor Center experience; its two museums and movie documentaries.
One of the highlights of this tour is when you get admission to the National Park Service’s theater to view a 23-minute movie documentary on the bombing of Pearl Harbor and then you will board the US Navy shuttle boat to travel out to the USS Arizona Memorial. Located in Pearl Harbor, the USS Arizona Memorial rests above the sunken battleship USS Arizona. Here you will visit one of our nation’s most popular national monuments and stand in the shrine room to view the names of over 1,178 sailors and marines who lost their lives during the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor.
We will also be touring the legendary submarine USS Bowfin. The formidable submarine USS Bowfin sank 44 enemy ships in nine war patrols during WWII, earning the nickname, “The Pearl Harbor Avenger”. Your tour includes the Bowfin’s official audio tour that you will take inside the submarine where you will learn how the 88 sailors and officers worked and lived in such tight quarters, how most of the crew smoked and were unable to take showers for up to four months at a time while on their war patrols. This fascinating tour includes a stop at the only authentic 40-foot Japanese Kaiten Suicide torpedo that is on exhibit in the United States.
Your tour also visits the USS Oklahoma Memorial on Ford Island, part of the active Navy Base at Pearl Harbor. Then you will have an opportunity to tour the Battleship USS Missouri and the Pacific Aviation Museum.
The Battleship USS Missouri or the "Mighty Mo" as she is fondly called, was the last major battleship built by the US, who's 50-year career spanned three wars and three generations of brave American fighting men and women. One of USS Missouri’s most important highlights was the Japanese surrender on her deck on September 2, 1945 in Tokyo Bay! On your tour, you will be able to stand where Admiral Nimitz and allies stood during the surrender.
The Pacific Aviation Museum offers the only aviation experience in the US where you stand and tour on an actual battlefield, while exploring hangars that still bear the scars of the Dec 7th, 1941 attack. When you arrive at the Pacific Aviation Museum’s Hanger 37, you’ll watch a 12-minute documentary that showcases historical footage of the Japanese attack. Discover how US Aviation in the Pacific rose out of the ashes to inspire hope and galvanize America during WWII. Your tour includes the official Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum Audio Tour and you will be able to view dozens of military aircraft including an authentic WWII Japanese Zero and a US Wildcat fighter aircraft.
After your Pearl Harbor tours, the group will meet up for our popular Historic Honolulu City Tour that includes popular landmarks including Chinatown, the statue of King Kamehameha, Iolani Palace, Washington Place, and the State Capitol Building. Then the tour moves on to the National Cemetery of the Pacific in Punchbowl Crater.
Besides offering our passengers the newest and most comfortable vehicles on the market, it’s our tour drivers who make our tours the best on Oahu. Each of tour drivers goes through extensive background checks, along with intensive driver's safety training and special 5-star training on providing “First Class Service” to our clients. Each of our drivers has years of tour guide experience and are constantly trained in providing quality tours to our passengers. Your tour guide will share special insider knowledge about living in Hawaii, and Hawaiian history during the tour that you don't find in guidebooks! And as on all Royal Hawaiian Limousine Tours, complimentary cold bottled water is available for our passengers.
• Reserved USS Arizona Memorial official tour tickets are provided, no waiting in line!
• Convenient round-trip transportation from your hotel in Waikiki, Honolulu International Airport, or Honolulu Harbor.
• A complete tour of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
• WWII: Valor in the Pacific National Monument
• Visit the two-world class Pearl Harbor Visitor Center Museums
• Admission to the National Park Services’ 23-minute documentary film on the Pearl Harbor Attack
• Narrated US Navy Boat Ride in Pearl Harbor to the USS Arizona Memorial
• A visit to the USS Arizona Memorial
• Admission to the Submarine USS Bowfin
• Official Audio for the Submarine USS Bowfin-
• Admission and Guided Tour of the Battleship USS Missouri
• Admission to the Pacific Aviation Museum
• Official Audio of the Pacific Aviation Museum
• Visit the USS Oklahoma Memorial
• Drive through Historic Downtown Honolulu
• Drive through Chinatown
• State Capitol with Father Damian Statue
• Photo Stop at the King Kamehameha Statue
• View of Iolani Palace
• View of the Mission Houses Museums
• View of Kawaiaha`o Church
• Drive through the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific in Punchbowl Crater
• Drive through Historic Downtown Honolulu
• Professional and entertaining Narrated Tour and complimentary cold bottled water
• Waikiki Pick-up: 7:30 am - 7:45 am
• Waikiki Drop Off: 4:45 pm - 5:00 pm