How long is the tour?
The tour is approximately four to five hours long.Is there an age restriction?
Yes. All guests must be ages 21+.What should I bring?
Bring your Medical Marijuana Card, valid state-issued ID, wallet, phone, and camera.Are any items prohibited?
Yes. Weapons of any kind, illegal substance or paraphernalia, outside food/drinks, large backpacks or bags, and giant coats are not permitted.Is Marijuana legal in Nevada?
Yes.What types of marijuana will the stores sell?
You will see a number of different flower strains categorized by their strains ranging from strong Indicas to strong Sativas and everything in between. Each strain can have different effects so be sure to ask the budtender for assistance in choosing the best marijuana for you. Strong Sativas strains are known for their general uplifting, energizing, and head high effects while Indicas are known for their full body highs and sedative effects.
Dispensaries will also sell a number of other types of marijuana products, including but not limited to:
How much will it cost?
- Concentrates: essential oils of the cannabis plant. Warning: these can be very potent!
- Edibles: Cannabis infused foods, candies, or drinks. Warning: These can be very potent! Be sure to check the serving size before enjoying and remember the effects can take up to an hour to hit you.
- Transdermal Products (Topicals): creams, lotions, massage oils and such infused with cannabis. These products are not psychoactive and will not get you high.
- Seeds: seeds that can be used to grow your own marijuana plants. Stores will have many different strains of Indicas and Sativas.
- Clones: healthy seedlings that are ready to be grown.
The price of marijuana depends on strain and quality, but you can expect marijuana prices to be between $10 and $30 per gramWhere can I consume my recent purchase?
Legally, you can only consume in private and Nevada is quite strict on this rule. We do not recommend breaking this law in any way, even if Initiative Petition 1 is passed on the eighth of November – keep your marijuana consumption to private property.If marijuana is legalized can I still get in trouble?
Yes. You can always get in trouble at the federal level, but as long as you follow the rules for marijuana in Nevada, state and local authorities will not have any issues with you.