What are the age and height requirements for the Branson Coaster?
All riders must adhere to the height, weight, and age requirements:
What safety measures are in place?
- A lone driver must be at least 54″ tall.
- A passenger must be at least 3 years old and 36″ - 53" tall to ride.
- To ride double, the driver must be at least 16 years old.
- The maximum combined weight of the riders is 375 pounds in dry conditions and 330 pounds in wet conditions. No exceptions!
While at the coaster, riders and drivers will be briefed on all safety precautions, including:
- Driver must be able to operate both brake levers.
- Riders & drivers alike cannot be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Stay at least 80 feet from the cart in front of you, 180 feet when wet.
- Seat belts must remain latched until directed by the ride attendant.
In addition, guests with recent surgeries or injuries should not ride. Pregnant women are not recommended to ride as well.Is the Branson Coaster fast?
With the installed, patented braking system, riders can control the speed of their experience. Be sure to follow the safety instructions while using the system.