from World War II Beginning to End Tour
Explore famous wartime monuments, memorials, and museums throughout Pearl Harbor, including the USS Arizona Memorial, USS Missouri, and the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center. Complete your trip to Pearl Harbor with a comprehensive tour of these sites, plus take an exciting driving tour through historic downtown Honolulu!
Board the USS Arizona Memorial and feel the emotions of the solemn reminder of the attacks that struck Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941. Peer into the hull of the sunken battleship and view the names of those lost on the Remembrance Wall.
All museum admissions are included with this tour, including a guided deck tour aboard the USS Missouri! Explore the famous battleship, which served in more than 50 years of war and conflicts and is the most celebrated war vessel in United States history.
Experience the emotions and memories of Pearl Harbor that remain strong to this very day. Join us on a Pearl Harbor tour that will move you beyond words.
• Expert World War II Narration
• Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
• Film Footage of Attack
• USS Arizona Memorial (closed indefinitely due to structural issues)
• Battleship Missouri Deck Tour
• USS Oklahoma Memorial
• Historic Honolulu City Tour
• Punchbowl National Cemetery
I’olani Palace Kawaiahao Church
• King Kamehameha Statue at Ali’iolani Hale
A: Pick up: 6:00am Return: 2:00pm
B: Pick up: 9:00am Return: 4:30pm
C: Pick up: 11:00am Return: 6:30pm
What to Bring:
• Government Issued ID (Passport for guests from outside the US)
• Wear Covered Shoes
• Comfortable clothes (Shirts Are Required)
• No Swim Suits No Bags (all bags must be stored for a fee of 3.00 per bag)
- Water & snacks are available to purchase at Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, USS Bowfin submarine, and USS Missouri
Pearl Harbor is an active military base, therefore a "no bag" policy exists on location, prohibiting purses, handbags, fanny packs, backpacks, camera bags, diaper bags, luggage and/or other items that offer concealment. Bags can be stored in a secure storage facility for a $4.00 fee. The facility is located outside the front entrance near the Pearl Harbor Shuttle Stop.
Guests will confirm Waikiki Hotel pick-up after the activity is reserved.
Waikiki Pick-up from Most Hotels:
• Waikiki Hotel pick-up; please note, due to hotel driveway restrictions, your pick-up location may be at a consolidated location within walking distance of your hotel. (Select hotel at check-out.)
• Professional Tour Guide
• Transportation in clean, air-conditioned Mini Coach